Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're half a mayo house and honestly it does be heartbreaking I've watch my dad cry coming back from croke Park he refuses to go now, my other half had a ticket for Sunday he gave it away!!!... the disappointment, it does be killer....
I agree. I have definitely cried over it over the years - mostly for my parents as die hard Mayo supporters through thick and thin, but have never seen them go all the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't think I've ever cried for my county but jaysus if they had as many disappointments as Mayo I'd be a wreck.
She'd probably cry twice as much if they won and she missed it.

Her aunt in New York died, she was buried in Mayo so there must have been a good few days and arrangements between her death and burial

I see the death notice had to include "Dr Lisa" instead of just Lisa, I found that unusual.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
God she's salty over having to respond to wait times in hospital.
People want to be seen, do something about it and not complain online, if I had been stuck in the ED waiting in pain/sick, then read her posts I'd be so cross!

Reactions: 3