Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her obsession with Mayo is bordering on embarrassing at this stage. We get it Lisa, you’re from Mayo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is her young lad ok or is it just a dodgy haircut ? I cannot understand how these ones plaster their children on social media , grand if it's your private page and that's what Ur into but a public page doesn't sit right with me .

She's definitely having hanky panky in the hospital
I thought the same! The only people iv ever seen getting treats at work from work hubby's or work wives were getting well rewarded for their effort!

we do well in my office if someone brings in a nice coffee for everyone to use that's a whole other level

I thought the same! The only people iv ever seen getting treats at work from work hubby's or work wives were getting well rewarded for their effort!

we do well in my office if someone brings in a nice coffee for everyone to use that's a whole other level
Maybe he’s gay ? It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility 😁

Disagree with this completely. And however much I can't stand her she definitely wouldn't be that time in the work environment anyway 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 3
it depends on the work..

large work places this is a huge red flag. small office space not so much as everyone's getting something not just one person
A huge red flag?
I'd call that a huge exaggeration 😂

Not a fan of the woman but it's tiramisu FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
ah guys if Bernards knotty back hair didn't turn ye on I don't know what will🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I went on Sunday to see did she cry over the match , Jesus her content is so bad

I went on Sunday to see did she cry over the match , Jesus her content is so bad
I done the same myself, I remember clearly her crying the time Mayo lost another final she should be used to it by now!! So many families loosing loved ones at the time and this absloute dope crying over a bleeping match 🤣🤣 her huge ego definitely had her believing that being involved this season would make them win. She is some clown

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I done the same myself, I remember clearly her crying the time Mayo lost another final she should be used to it by now!! So many families loosing loved ones at the time and this absloute dope crying over a bleeping match 🤣🤣 her huge ego definitely had her believing that being involved this season would make them win. She is some clown

We're half a mayo house and honestly it does be heartbreaking I've watch my dad cry coming back from croke Park he refuses to go now, my other half had a ticket for Sunday he gave it away!!!... the disappointment, it does be killer....