Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the first time she’s shared dresses she got on Shein and always wears them well like you said @Smurfette wouksnt have ever of looked there for stuff but it’s nice to see that she’s not like some ladies on social media who spend a small fortune on an outfit. It’s relatable and nice for a change
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Oh no guys I'm completely of the opposite opinion, I was shocked she wasn't embarrassed to admit it was Shein. That company, by all accounts, is foul to its staff. Like slave labour essentially. I've never looked it up I just know it in passing from being... alive 🤣 but I've been known to be very wrong from time to time 🤣 someone with her privilege should not pay into the fast fashion machine in my opinion. I'm broke and even I feel guilty using fast fashion outlets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Oh no guys I'm completely of the opposite opinion, I was shocked she wasn't embarrassed to admit it was Shein. That company, by all accounts, is foul to its staff. Like slave labour essentially. I've never looked it up I just know it in passing from being... alive 🤣 but I've been known to be very wrong from time to time 🤣 someone with her privilege should not pay into the fast fashion machine in my opinion. I'm broke and even I feel guilty using fast fashion outlets.
Don’t feel guilty if that’s all you can afford not everyone can buy “pieces” or an afford a capsule sustainable filled closet. Most people I know can’t!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no guys I'm completely of the opposite opinion, I was shocked she wasn't embarrassed to admit it was Shein. That company, by all accounts, is foul to its staff. Like slave labour essentially. I've never looked it up I just know it in passing from being... alive 🤣 but I've been known to be very wrong from time to time 🤣 someone with her privilege should not pay into the fast fashion machine in my opinion. I'm broke and even I feel guilty using fast fashion outlets.
Yes i thought the same. Buying from shein is not very ethical, and as a doctor, her finances give her the means to buy from less dubious outlets. Not everyone has similar means, to be able to make the more ethical choices, but she definitely does.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah i agree - horrified that she would support and promote one of the worst fast fashion brands
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does this one ever stop complaining like seriously go work somewhere else outside of the hse. Total whinger







The attitude in this story on the point about another doc expecting her to do a patients work up in the ED , not happening ! Seriously these are other human beings you are talking about, they are going to the Ed as a last resort or being sent by another doctor they're not there for the craic just help them what a witch. I'd hate to come accross her in the Ed
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 2
Does this one ever stop complaining like seriously go work somewhere else outside of the hse. Total whinger







The attitude in this story on the point about another doc expecting her to do a patients work up in the ED , not happening ! Seriously these are other human beings you are talking about, they are going to the Ed as a last resort or being sent by another doctor they're not there for the craic just help them what a witch. I'd hate to come accross her in the Ed
I think she does a good job of highlighting how ducked the whole system is to be honest
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I think she does a good job of highlighting how ducked the whole system is to be honest
Yes but her attitude stinks she's rude and condescending and I would hate to come accross her while I was in a vulnerable position, she comes accross like patients are just a burden
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
God it’s bad when a doctor is saying they are glad they only have one mouth to feed in Dublin, just shows
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
God it’s bad when a doctor is saying they are glad they only have one mouth to feed in Dublin, just showS
Ah yeah but this one is a total scrooge anyway always giving out about the price of everything











Ah yeah but
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
What's she raving about now that was "called out last week"
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant
Aw ok so it wasn't a dig at the HSE/NAS /another insta Dr 🤣 Don't know much about the happy pear just they seem to be controversial.
I understand mayo supporters are passionate but this one is ridiculous the star burst sweets I mean get a friggin life
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant
They are rotten the "pear" of them. They had similar rit talk previously around cancer I think. Hateful little goblins
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3