Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's complaining about lack of time off for Christmas SHES OFF CHRISTMAS WEEKEND , oh duck off moaning , she just cannot help being a winge bag

Reactions: 2
on the beg for coffee pods now. For someone who gave out about time off she had more than most doctors or nurses!

Itā€™s not the first time sheā€™s shared dresses she got on Shein and always wears them well like you said @Smurfette wouksnt have ever of looked there for stuff but itā€™s nice to see that sheā€™s not like some ladies on social media who spend a small fortune on an outfit. Itā€™s relatable and nice for a change

Reactions: 9
Oh no guys I'm completely of the opposite opinion, I was shocked she wasn't embarrassed to admit it was Shein. That company, by all accounts, is foul to its staff. Like slave labour essentially. I've never looked it up I just know it in passing from being... alive šŸ¤£ but I've been known to be very wrong from time to time šŸ¤£ someone with her privilege should not pay into the fast fashion machine in my opinion. I'm broke and even I feel guilty using fast fashion outlets.

Reactions: 10
Oh no guys I'm completely of the opposite opinion, I was shocked she wasn't embarrassed to admit it was Shein. That company, by all accounts, is foul to its staff. Like slave labour essentially. I've never looked it up I just know it in passing from being... alive šŸ¤£ but I've been known to be very wrong from time to time šŸ¤£ someone with her privilege should not pay into the fast fashion machine in my opinion. I'm broke and even I feel guilty using fast fashion outlets.
Donā€™t feel guilty if thatā€™s all you can afford not everyone can buy ā€œpiecesā€ or an afford a capsule sustainable filled closet. Most people I know canā€™t!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes i thought the same. Buying from shein is not very ethical, and as a doctor, her finances give her the means to buy from less dubious outlets. Not everyone has similar means, to be able to make the more ethical choices, but she definitely does.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah i agree - horrified that she would support and promote one of the worst fast fashion brands

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does this one ever stop complaining like seriously go work somewhere else outside of the hse. Total whinger

The attitude in this story on the point about another doc expecting her to do a patients work up in the ED , not happening ! Seriously these are other human beings you are talking about, they are going to the Ed as a last resort or being sent by another doctor they're not there for the craic just help them what a witch. I'd hate to come accross her in the Ed

Attachments

Does this one ever stop complaining like seriously go work somewhere else outside of the hse. Total whinger

The attitude in this story on the point about another doc expecting her to do a patients work up in the ED , not happening ! Seriously these are other human beings you are talking about, they are going to the Ed as a last resort or being sent by another doctor they're not there for the craic just help them what a witch. I'd hate to come accross her in the Ed
I think she does a good job of highlighting how fucked the whole system is to be honest

Reactions: 8
I think she does a good job of highlighting how fucked the whole system is to be honest
Yes but her attitude stinks she's rude and condescending and I would hate to come accross her while I was in a vulnerable position, she comes accross like patients are just a burden

Reactions: 7
God itā€™s bad when a doctor is saying they are glad they only have one mouth to feed in Dublin, just shows

God itā€™s bad when a doctor is saying they are glad they only have one mouth to feed in Dublin, just showS
Ah yeah but this one is a total scrooge anyway always giving out about the price of everything

Ah yeah but

Reactions: 4
What's she raving about now that was "called out last week"
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant

Reactions: 8