Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will these oul wans stop obsessing over and glorifying Laura about those ridiculous hairbands. They are on shein for a few quid.

Reactions: 6
I know Black Friday is difficult for small businesses but it’s hard to have sympathy for Mrs Chanel bracelets and 6 holidays a year 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually know her? Is she as annoying in real life as she seems?
I don’t know her but I did attend her clinic because I had skin issues and can claim back half her fee on my health insurance. And have to say she was lovely in person, a really nice manner or something, hard to describe. She was very personable in my very limited experience of her.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know her but I did attend her clinic because I had skin issues and can claim back half her fee on my health insurance. And have to say she was lovely in person, a really nice manner or something, hard to describe. She was very personable in my very limited experience of her.
Such a pity that she seems to not show 1% of this persona online. Hard to believe someone can be so different in ‘real life’, that’s mad.

Reactions: 3
🌱 Look a plant 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeeny this one is getting some NCT in Dublin tomorrow. I find her extremely triggering. What a complete nit picker. Obsessed with image.

Reactions: 4
So she’s off to a plastic surgeon for a consult to have a ‘mummy makeover’ 🤢
Her c-section scar is awful, she has diastasis which causes her back pain 🤥 and her nipples are pointing somewhere they shouldn’t - sounds to me like she’s going to have a tummy tuck and a breast reduction. I find it so offensive that she’s called it a mummy makeover, like it or not she’s going to influence women to feel bad about themselves and consider surgery to look better.

Dr Laura, maybe use your platform to make us feel comfortable and happy with our bodies as they are without resorting to drastic, serious surgery so that we don’t look like a mother. Because mothers are clearly old and wonky and ugly, ugh she makes me so mad with her shallow bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s overwhelmed with her “full time” job, but is off to see the plastic surgeon to get her body basically remodelled before she goes off for her holiday to Thailand.
She is the most tone deaf person on Instagram.
I do not understand why anyone would want to go and see her if they follow her on insta.
She is getting her botox done by someone in Dublin too, wouldn’t have someone in her home town to promote for it of course.
I would think that if I went to her she would look at me and think that I need my tummy and tits done too, wouldn’t make me feel good.
Of course when she gets back lash, and she will, she will say she is just keeping it real and being honest.
I know someone in the thread went to her and she was lovely but in all honesty I cannot see it from what she puts out

Reactions: 18
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with women having breast lifts/reductions and/or tummy tucks, but I really object to this "mummy makeover" term that's become the catch all phrase for doing a major MOT on yourself after having children. I already have very large and quite low breasts and I haven't even had kids yet. I've always had in the back of my mind that I may have them reduced and lifted after kids (because they'll just go further south after pregnancy and breastfeeding so why would I do it before 🤣). But that's genuinely been my thinking since I was very young because they are huge and quite inhibiting. It hasn't been influenced by anyone external.

She is in a position where, as a doctor (and I use that term begrudgingly and very loosely) with a public profile, it's really poor form to be coming on projecting this sentiment that women's bodies are awful after babies and require major surgery to rectify them. The language she used was thoughtless, irresponsible and negative. I can imagine a lot of women watching her last night, many of whom could be feeling vulnerable or self conscious about their bodies, hearing her on those stories and feeling like there is something wrong with them.

The reason this woman, though, is doing this is purely because she is just utterly self obsessed and vanity personified. It's like over the last few months in particular that she has become like a woman possessed regarding "improving" her physical self. She's having peels, laser or some other treatment done literally every week. Now she's off to be "fixed" further basically with major surgery. There must be a major void in her life that she keeps trying to fill with this constant tinkering with herself.

It would be more in her line to spend some time working in her own clinic. Also agree with the poster above saying it's a bit odd she's having her Botox done in Dublin?! She won't have the "mummy makeover" this side of Christmas though, unless the plastic surgeon is going to do her a favour by doing it fast and, moreover, that would be insane to have that level of surgery and then go on long haul flights a couple of weeks later.

Apologies for the essay, she just annoys me more and more each day!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She must be so so unhappy in herself. No amount of designer wear and nip tucks are gonna solve that for her. Like we all have our hang ups, but we plough on and focus on the positives as much as possible. She lives in a bubble. Learn to love what God gave you Laura. She always wants more doesn't she.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She believes in natural beauty…in so far as she’s appalled at the thoughts of wearing make up. Boob lift, tummy tuck, botox, peels and expensive creams are a-okay though.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is her latest story a joke? Not making time for herself. Thinking about everyone else first. Like, I doubt it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is her latest story a joke? Not making time for herself. Thinking about everyone else first. Like, I doubt it!
Thought the same ! Laura,pet you spend 80% of your week away from your family and don’t lift a finger in the clinic .

• Heart
Thought the same ! Laura,pet you spend 80% of your week away from your family and don’t lift a finger in the clinic .
She spent last Wednesday in Dublin having Botox and a consultation with a plastic surgeon. She was in the hairdresser on Thursday morning.

These kind of things are what normal working women would consider time for themselves, and, as one of them myself, I certainly can't schedule them during my working day (obviously not referring to a necessary medical appointment). She is actually detached from the reality of her situation, which is extremely different to the average woman she's seeking sympathy from. She does eff all work in her clinic and she is away from her family at some sort of skincare company PR event at least once a week. The rest of the time, she's having treatments.

She is delusional if she thinks she's a hard working person in any way, shape or form. Lying on the couch moping and actually putting up stories and a dedicated post about how stressed and overwhelmed she is?! I'm mortified on her behalf. Maybe cancel a few personal appointments and work in your own clinic and you'd feel less overwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree wholeheartedly with all the above. She is delusional. She spends more time on herself than anyone I know.
Does she think she is working when she gets all the peels and facials and botox?
She is a married mother of three very young children, it’s normal to have zero time for yourself, zero time and also, zero money!
She is off to Thailand in a few weeks, had a consultation with a plastic surgeon to renovate her body and she is renovating her big house whilst doing feck all in her clinic.
She is very dislikeable.
Wonder has she appointed someone as the next dogsbody when Victoria flies in leave?
That will be interesting to watch unfold!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have to agree. Her posts lately have been just getting more and more ridiculous - moaning about making a small return on her online sales while clearly being minted, and now this. So so unrelatable. I know how she feels in terms of constantly feeling overwhelmed and there always being too much to do - I just don’t see how she can’t see that she has it so much better than so many!

She moaning about no time to herself.....
She is very fond of herself, she has time to shop try on clothes, often on work trips away, she been on more holidays in the last year than most...she often posts in bed having an early night...like she has 3 kids early nights are hard to get as so much to do for the next day.....she just likes to whinge....now she has the time and the head space to organise, decide and go through and recover from surgery nit to mention the bloody cost....most of us wouldn't have the head space.....
I presume she has a cleaner and a childminder who cooks meals for and feeds her children...
Victoria is the one getting her hands dirty doing all the hard work in the business....
Laura ia an over mollyed 40 plus Yr old woman who needs to get a grip of herself. ....
Her reality isn't as hard as most....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She absolutely cannot see how privileged she has it, it's absolutely infuriating. I really think she hates being a mother, she never ever stops moaning and she's just ridiculous about it now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.