Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her sob story could have been done with one picture…… but no, she only loves to look at herself so its different pictures on each part, all from different angles of her face. She’s some ticket really………puts everyone else ahead of herself and is terrible at taking time for herself…. Ahhhhh. Poor Laura. If her general day to day is what constitutes terrible at taking time for herself, then if she gets good at taking time for herself she may as well move out as she will never see the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a married mother of 3 very young children as well as running her own business. Of course she has no time to herself. However i find this funny as all she shows is how much time she has to herself. Going to events around the world, staying nights in Dublin because she doesnt want to get up early, weekly date nights with the hubby and endless nights away and holidays (she takes at least 4 a year as far as i can see). Not to mention the trips she takes with the hubby on hols. DIdnt she go to Mexico for 10 days just the 2 of them late last year??!!! No time for herself tho :ROFLMAO: What a joke!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is a married mother of 3 very young children as well as running her own business. Of course she has no time to herself. However i find this funny as all she shows is how much time she has to herself. Going to events around the world, staying nights in Dublin because she doesnt want to get up early, weekly date nights with the hubby and endless nights away and holidays (she takes at least 4 a year as far as i can see). Not to mention the trips she takes with the hubby on hols. DIdnt she go to Mexico for 10 days just the 2 of them late last year??!!! No time for herself tho :ROFLMAO: What a joke!!

Exactly this! I'd love to see her have one week of a normal mam's life, the shock would surely kill her!

Reactions: 6
I’d love to see any of these doses struggle with every day life like the rest of us. Single parents worrying if they are doing enough. Families trying to pay bills and make ends meet. Worrying about sick kids/ parents etc. the entitlement is off the scale with these ones. This clowns only worry seems to be which toxin will I inject myself with or when will I get my mummy make over. Make ya sick. I know so many families now really squeezed either financially or for time. This one preaching about Gaza one minute and then having a pity party. The most galling part then I can wait for Thailand. People can’t heat their homes. Get fucked Laura honestly.

Reactions: 15
LAURA READ THE bleeping ROOM!!!...

you are bless to have unlimited money! A warm house, a roof over your head , happy health kids and your still miserable as duck!!!

I'm currently here trying to Robing Peter to pay Paul to make sure my kids have gifts Christmas day,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sick again and hiding from the kids so she doesn’t pass it on, not the first time she has played this trick

Reactions: 9
How does she manage to always stay at home when she's sick. Does she continously cancel on her clients?

Reactions: 3
Is she prescribing herself these😱 and GPs asked to only prescribe these to diabetic patients. I know because I asked mine
She is a law onto herself with prescribing, did you see her suitcase for holidays last year? Full of prescription-only meds, she doesn’t give a hoot about ethics.

Reactions: 8
We are in need of a new title. She was out for pizza last night despite being bed bound with illness for the first half of the week. She's out tonight for an event. Showed us her morning routine about 10am and her evening routine before 5pm.

Reactions: 4
Did you see the state of what she wore to Mums Talks tonight ??? The panel all glam and dressed in festive dresses and she wore a T-shirt!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did you see the state of what she wore to Mums Talks tonight ??? The panel all glam and dressed in festive dresses and she wore a T-shirt!
Haha just saw it there. Omg is she not mortified. No I suppose, because the T-shirt was probably €250 so she thinks she’s cutting edge and on trend. Not a clue.
She needs to get herself in to the new BPerfect shop and buy a few products for that shiny face.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does this regularly. I think her thought process is that, because it's an Anine Bing t-shirt or similar (so about 300 Euro), that makes it edgy and trendy and transcends all dress codes. Sorry, but it's still a t-shirt and the average person likely doesn't know it cost you more than a tenner in Dunnes. She spends a fortune on the most bizarre, unflattering clothes, in my opinion.

I actually think it's disrespectful to the event and its organisers to dress like that to something you're being paid for. I certainly couldn't wear it in to the office without being called in for a chat with my boss being like wtf, I'd imagine! Sure, no need to wear a ball gown or whatever, but dress up a little bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How!!!.... she looks so scruffy dressed, its not like she doesn't have descent clothes!... the rest look glam she looks like she rolled out of bed and off she went

Reactions: 7
She has ALL her skincare on though 🙄
She basically went out ready for bed.
Hahahaha..... this is so true! She looks like me when I am ready for a good pamper night with a film in bed!

She really thinks it is some big 'flex' not to wear make up and just do skincare. Laura, I don't wear make up 85% of the time in a corporate office in Dublin and no one gives a tit. Mostly because, unlike her, I have to be up at 6am and commute and generally don't have time. You can be sure if there was an event I was representing my company at, though, I'd throw on a bit of make up and something a bit fancier than a t-shirt.

Also, while, yes, her skin looks good, clear, etc., she still very much looks her age, if not more, despite all the treatments.

Absolutely Skitting that this one thinks so highly of herself to go to events looking like this. She’s pretty average looking woman and I’d imagine if you met her in real life her face is obviously boringly botoxed and filled without an ounce of character

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.