Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she has the hump that people got into her giving out!!!!! The shoes are NOT EVEN 2 years old!!!! Anyone remember that this happened as well, maybe a year ago, the stuff she sold looked crap and people got onto her giving out and she got all defensive.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And now she has the hump that people got into her giving out!!!!! The shoes are NOT EVEN 2 years old!!!!
She is something else. The absolute cheek of her now arguing and expecting someone to buy those rags. I'd rather wrap cabbage leaves around my feet than wear those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she acting like two year old trainers are a good purchase . To me two years old makes them old and nasty 😅 they’re fit for the bin . You can see the leather has cracked and the suede or whatever on the toes Is dirt not ‘distressed’. She’s embarrassing
---
Why is she acting like two year old trainers are a good purchase . To me two years old makes them old and nasty 😅 they’re fit for the bin . You can see the leather has cracked and the suede or whatever on the toes Is dirt not ‘distressed’. She’s embarrassing

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clearly is on the sauce, putting up stupid videos of a drunk bunch of lads at whatever wedding she is at.

Reactions: 6
Look gals... Tough times at the Dr Laura house when you gotta try earn back the doller and try flog 2yr old runners. Hey Laura do what u gotta do to keep up the Jones's... Go straight to depop next time and save yourself the absolute embarrassment. Donate all of you're that flush for funds. I'm not, by no means and 90% of my household goes to Cope or other. Stop with the show off behaviour it's shite.

And also... She adds that's latest post whilst 'tagging' her location (Mayfair, Radisson) and a boo hoo to the severity of Gaza / Palastine issues... (which co-allign with Fabulous Pharmacist etc) just to keep face. DYA THINK WE'RE THICK? 🤔 Quit the attempt at classic influencer balance. Flog my shite V OH look I care about the current live genocide.

Somebody take the phone off her! Her page is a mess, skin advice, selling old shoes and drunk Eegits in a pub and then Gaza
Jesus wept!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---
‘You pay extra for this’
She’s an absolute joke at this stage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:
Dr. Laura - Is she a doctor or just a skin hack, no thanks hun, take your smelly trainers back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why oh why does she speak it the really put on, fake raspy drawl. As if squeezing words from her voice box is such a maximum effort. She’s sooooo genuinely bored of peddling tat - but hats off to her, doing it for our sake.

• Haha
Why oh why does she speak it the really put on, fake raspy drawl. As if squeezing words from her voice box is such a maximum effort. She’s sooooo genuinely bored of peddling tat - but hats off to her, doing it for our sake.
Her voice irritates every single nerve ending in my body. She needs a good packet of strepsils.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think they all look like mogs with those pink headbands sorry like you are a grown woman not 6 years old 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.