Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if she was the type of person who finds studying easy and pass exams well but wouldn't have the understanding of it if you get me. I'm still not over the fact she was in such severe pain but never even thought of having gall stones being the cause!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't be surprised if she was the type of person who finds studying easy and pass exams well but wouldn't have the understanding of it if you get me. I'm still not over the fact she was in such severe pain but never even thought of having gall stones being the cause!
I'd say you're right. Theory is all well and good but applying your knowledge as a GP is a totally different skillset that I don't believe she has.
Gallstones should have been near the top of her list of conditions to rule out, anyone would include that.
Although we now know it was more likely the Ozempic 🙄

Reactions: 6
Imagine being able to go through years of medical training , thesis etc and not being able to use Google to search for a cleaning service in your area. 🤔🥴🤣

• Haha
Imagine being able to go through years of medical training , thesis etc and not being able to use Google to search for a cleaning service in your area. 🤔🥴🤣
Such a beggar. Well able to source out her awful tacky designer gear. The neck on these ones, never ceases to amaze me. Too afraid to put their hands in their pockets. This one is STEALING a living.

Reactions: 7
Such a beggar. Well able to source out her awful tacky designer gear. The neck on these ones, never ceases to amaze me. Too afraid to put their hands in their pockets. This one is STEALING a living.
Incredible. Support a local small business , she’s a robber 🤣 they all make me sick the prices she’s charging 🤣

Reactions: 9
Those golden goose trainers are in absolute bits and look disgustingly filthy. I realise those trainers have a scruffy look anyway but I cannot belive she's asking for 200 quid. She's worn them to death. God help the poor sap thar pays for those.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Selling her clothes again. She has NO SHAME.
I cannot understand why people would buy stuff from her. She only wears designer gear, I mean that lot must have cost a fair few grand alone.
---
Thread title suggestion:

Laura,Laura, you have no class, flogging old clothes to get some cash.

Last edited:
Those golden goose trainers are in absolute bits and look disgustingly filthy. I realise those trainers have a scruffy look anyway but I cannot belive she's asking for 200 quid. She's worn them to death. God help the poor sap thar pays for those.
My EYES..... Has to be a joke!? Shes not for real. Can't be. She has no shame. For someone who spends and likes to put on a money show, showing no end to the flashy brands and endless hols... This is a new low. Bin them Laura.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god the bleeping hack of those clothes she’s selling, does she own a steamer or iron?! She has a neck like a jockeys bollix, this one….
The Golden Goose have a worn look but these are absolutely battered! Her clothes look like they aren't minded or cared for at all, they're like rags. She has too much money and no style or respect for fabric.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't post on these forums but I am incensed at her posts today. The juxtaposition of a post about Gaza followed by sales of a t-shirt, a t-shirt, for 300e. Read the room Laura, you're a disgrace. Spend your money on frivolous crap but do not try to sell on uncared for goods. Or at least give the proceeds to charity for humanitarian aid. You're nothing but a spoiled brat and the people who follow you need to get their heads and conscience' examined.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The €300 T-shirt 😳 how much are those things brand new? It’s insane money for a T-shirt.

Reactions: 7
Wtaf has she lost her mind?! The absolute state of those runners 😱 They're awful looking when new anyway but they look fit for the bin. Between them, that manky red hoodie and the YSL tshirt...for €300 that I wouldn't even pick out of a bin, she's delusional.

Screenshot_20231103_150142.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
My god - those clothes, you have got to be kidding. You could get better looking stuff on the sale rail at Penny's. The shoes!!! Totally agree with the last poster about the juxtapositioning of her posts. She honestly needs a good shake, how do her nearest and dearest put up with or are they as bad as her?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't post on these forums but I am incensed at her posts today. The juxtaposition of a post about Gaza followed by sales of a t-shirt, a t-shirt, for 300e. Read the room Laura, you're a disgrace. Spend your money on frivolous crap but do not try to sell on uncared for goods. Or at least give the proceeds to charity for humanitarian aid. You're nothing but a spoiled brat and the people who follow you need to get their heads and conscience' examined.
I have NO doubt she will come on later and say as much 'going to be giving the funds from sales to X Y Z or the gaza appleal'... Just to cover herself.

Omg hers are in absolute bits, can’t believe she is looking for €200 for them 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.