Dr Laura GP #3 About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't quote across threads but agreed that her skin is looking great. This is purely from the full face of Botox, as the results directly follow that. I think the difference is particularly noticeable and pronounced because she actually had very lined skin for 40 (especially around her eyes) and therefore looked a older than that (in my humble opinion). She looks a good ten years younger than she did right now.

She has lost a tonne of weight, that was really evident in today's stories too. She said the other day that she has just done it through calorie counting and portion control, but wow she must have really drastically cut down as I think that weight loss is really recent.

The teeth are still ridiculous though.

Ross normally does mornings apparently. Must be nice!! Her Dad takes the girls every Sunday (and took Romy this Saturday when Ross is already away with the other girls!). But then she also always seems to be in bed really early from what I see so who is really doing bedtime?! What exactly does she do with them 🤣 Good to herself, isn't she?! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So I am mid forties and not very lined on my face.
This is down to:
Genetics (my dad always had smooth skin)
Oily skin (spots until my mate 30s)
Non smoker
Keep face out of sun when abroad
It’s not because I use clarins face cream, I also use whatever I have to hand, Bioderma, Murad,La Roche Posay etc etc
I have had about two facials ever and just recently had some light Botox on my forehead as I was so impressed with Laura’s work she had done.

she is now about to offer Botox at her skin clinic. Only now. She has seen the money to be made in short time slots.
I paid €200 for two areas, fab dentist did it, I was in and out in 20min.
Seems to me she might be regretting some of those nonsense purchases of machines for facials.
Yes, the tone of the skin might improve but really and truly, it won’t help much.
The skin is there’s to keep things out and none of those creams can get far into the skin enough to do any significant change.
The skin can be smoothed and brightened by a peel, which reveals the newer skin underneath but that’s about it.
Injectables is where it is at!
She is late to the party!

Reactions: 9
So I am mid forties and not very lined on my face.
This is down to:
Genetics (my dad always had smooth skin)
Oily skin (spots until my mate 30s)
Non smoker
Keep face out of sun when abroad
It’s not because I use clarins face cream, I also use whatever I have to hand, Bioderma, Murad,La Roche Posay etc etc
I have had about two facials ever and just recently had some light Botox on my forehead as I was so impressed with Laura’s work she had done.

she is now about to offer Botox at her skin clinic. Only now. She has seen the money to be made in short time slots.
I paid €200 for two areas, fab dentist did it, I was in and out in 20min.
Seems to me she might be regretting some of those nonsense purchases of machines for facials.
Yes, the tone of the skin might improve but really and truly, it won’t help much.
The skin is there’s to keep things out and none of those creams can get far into the skin enough to do any significant change.
The skin can be smoothed and brightened by a peel, which reveals the newer skin underneath but that’s about it.
Injectables is where it is at!
She is late to the party!
I love skincare and like trying new things but I'm at the stage of my life now (and have been for many years to be honest) where I'm not swayed by every new cream on the market promising to make you look like a newborn or whatever. A consistent routine with decent products (lots of great pharmacy brands or mid range, no need for every tube to cost over 100 euro) is all anyone needs, along with SPF.

I'm the same @caramelsq in that my Mum still has great skin in her 70s (and she even smoked back in the day 🤣) and I avoid the sun. A lot of people say that I look a lot younger than I am (that's genuinely not a humble brag 🤣) and that's most likely purely down to those two factors. So there's a lot to be said for genetics, luck and SPF. Facials are nice but they're not a necessity and they won't result in long term improvement of your skin (I say that as someone who likes a good facial but probably get one once or twice a year max. now).

She is scrambling now to get her Botox training and start rolling it out. I'd find that seriously off-putting as a potential client and certainly wouldn't be running in to have someone with zero injectable experience have one of her first tries on my face 😮 She's saying she won't offer filler at the clinic........that's because she would have to do way more further training and study and she is lazy and just wants the immediate cashflow generated from Botox, simple as. I will be interested to see her prices!!!!

• Heart
Yikes, the last post here was me as well 😂😂😂

At another LRP event this morning in Dublin and off to do her "messages" now (assuming this means a trip to BT, maybe some nail, hair appointments, etc.). Presumably the 2 year old has been left with her parents again as the others are still away with Ross. So that she can attend this crucial work event. The absolute life of Riley this one has.

Reactions: 8
Her page is all over the place. Interiors, skin, how hard her life is, off to more training sessions.
it’s a mess!
She has a great time for herself

Reactions: 7
Not working in clinic full time, I wouldn’t even say part time. Now that Victoria is doing treatments shur she can rake in 40 hours a week x €100’s…. Her parents seem to spoil her by taking the kids even when Ross isn’t away with the older two ! She’s full time childcare & cleaners… at least a holiday every 2 months - and these are 2 weeks all inclusive hols!!!! She’s not in real life at all there’s nothing relatable about her she’s not part or full time at no part of life - does she not miss the kids?! We all have childcare but that’s usually just so we can work OR for moms who don’t work outside the house they also need a break but this is crazy. Life is just about Laura.

Looks wicked. You would clearly get your uppers done. Sorry.....she is so ugly/at best average looking.

Reactions: 2
Oooof. Don't go on on Tattle after a few wines 😑 I can't delete the post but I apologize, that was mean. She just aggravates me greatly. The sentiment I was trying to express and did poorly was that, she really thinks she's the business (and ramping up this whole makeover recently prove that further) and she is just very bog standard. Botox, done by a different clinic, is literally the only thing that has made any improvement to her appearance. The teeth are terrible. Far too big and artificial looking. Why would you not pluck or shave the hairs from your mole before that picture, when you're going to all the trouble of having multiple aesthetic treatments.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell is with these doctors doing silly reels? Is she copying Doireann now

Reactions: 3
Her new teeth (second set which only lasted 3 yrs) would not inspire me to. Go to that Slaines smile place. They are awful. Too big, too fake, awful.
Her skin has improved dramatically from the FULL FACE of botox, talk about going all in!
Also, is she wearing a carpet on her store so going to Dublin today?
I have five years on her, she seems way older than 40 to me

Reactions: 5
What the hell is with these doctors doing silly reels? Is she copying Doireann now
Are these TikToks she is recording? I'm not on it/don't get it/don't want to either. Mortifying. I am sorry but I am firmly in the camp that this sort of thing is really unprofessional as a medical professional. Not to mention beyond cringe. I wouldn't be attending my GP anymore if she was doing this sort of thing 🙈 (She thankfully is not an Instahun GP).

Her new teeth (second set which only lasted 3 yrs) would not inspire me to. Go to that Slaines smile place. They are awful. Too big, too fake, awful.
Her skin has improved dramatically from the FULL FACE of botox, talk about going all in!
Also, is she wearing a carpet on her store so going to Dublin today?
I have five years on her, she seems way older than 40 to me
The teeth are far too big for her. Were the last ones only 3 years old?!? There seems to be a trend for everyone getting this identical veneers and most I've seen are awfully unflattering.

She was only in Dublin on Monday. She never bloody works. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Are these TikToks she is recording? I'm not on it/don't get it/don't want to either. Mortifying. I am sorry but I am firmly in the camp that this sort of thing is really unprofessional as a medical professional. Not to mention beyond cringe. I wouldn't be attending my GP anymore if she was doing this sort of thing 🙈 (She thankfully is not an Instahun GP).

The teeth are far too big for her. Were the last ones only 3 years old?!? There seems to be a trend for everyone getting this identical veneers and most I've seen are awfully unflattering.

She was only in Dublin on Monday. She never bloody works. 😂😂😂
Are West Coast?

Same as Sabrina Hill - massive teeth. The kind of veneers they have mean no paring of the natural teeth - so by definition they have to be bigger than the natural teeth. Very strange concept in my opinion - aren’t they always going to look too big?

Reactions: 4
Same as Sabrina Hill - massive teeth. The kind of veneers they have mean no paring of the natural teeth - so by definition they have to be bigger than the natural teeth. Very strange concept in my opinion - aren’t they always going to look too big?
What were her teeth like before, does anyone know? I've had a TON of dental work done thanks to actual need, so would be very enthusiastic about preserving the enamel I still have at all costs - no restoration is going to be as good as your tooth. I'll probably have to look into veneers at some stage, but see as when I've run out of other options because you're committing yourself to maintenance and replacements etc. Even with those ones imagine stuck with veneers etc forever? Just to look like you have dentures. Odd.

Ah! So I understand now, they don’t shave down the real tooth before putting on the veneer? Hence the size, it’s just an outer sleeve over the tooth.
I thought you had to have little stubs and then they put on the fake but, but this makes sense to me now!
Horse teeth! No thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.