Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaimi is not the children’s mother, she is their stepmother and in fact when they were born she was not old enough to have a child! And now Jess is painting her ex-husband as a rapist as well

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The damage she is doing to those boys by putting stuff like that on social media. If I was her ex husband I’d be furious.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
There is so much to unpack here. Saying this about her ex husband, who is now bringing the children up when her children can see it seems so damaging and confusing for them. If their dad is so abusive, why do they live with him, when he might not even have PR over one of them. They must be wondering this.

The only explanation as to why they live with him if everything she has said is true is that she lost residency of them in court and it wasn't by choice he has them, but again, one of them he likely doesn't have PR for. Unless he adopted him and then got residency in court because she either didn't fight it or they found her unfit.
---
The damage she is doing to those boys by putting stuff like that on social media. If I was her ex husband I’d be furious.
The fact he's never spoke up makes me think he's either a great dad thinking only of the kids or she has a big hold over him (perhaps £85,000 worth of hold). He must need her for child maintenance too, but he can get that court ordered and say what he likes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think she just uses her boys for social media engagement. I don’t think she lost them in court, I think they don’t fit in with the lifestyle she wants. She wouldn’t be able to travel so much or go to gigs etc if she had her children living with her full time.

She wants it all; wants to portray herself as a respectable married mum who knows all about the importance of motherhood and can dish out wise advice to her followers. But also desperately wants to be seen as young (and even if she had the kids when she was a teenager, we don’t think of a young woman as the mother of two teens) and to write stuff like that Twitter thread about “it’s ok if you decide you actually hate being a mum”

Reactions: 7
The line "no one is coming to our rescue" makes no sense. They've always lived with either both of their parents or just the dad. She heavily implies she was a single parent all the time but she wasn't, not for only any length of time anyway as the youngest was a baby when she got with her ex husband. And Jaimi seems to have become their parent almost immediately, so she's never really parented alone. The whole thing is insulting to actual single mothers who don't get to go on holiday for a month at a time without the kids.

I think she just uses her boys for social media engagement. I don’t think she lost them in court, I think they don’t fit in with the lifestyle she wants. She wouldn’t be able to travel so much or go to gigs etc if she had her children living with her full time.
She said, at the time, that the boys chose to live with him

Reactions: 1
Again, given everything she’s said about how abusive men shouldn’t be given custody of sons - why would she let her sons live with a man she says abused her, is homophobic and a misogynist, and now suggests is also a sex offender? She insists she has an excellent relationship with her sons so surely they’d be horrified if they knew their dad had treated her poorly

If he was abusive and they asked to stay with him, with her experience, she'd have known about trauma bonding and fought it.

If she knew he was abusive, knew about trauma bonding and didn't fight him having residency then I'm really worried about the women she'll be going to court as an 'expert' witness for.

Unless she doesn't know about trauma bonding, in which case she might be able to find an online course on it so she can learn about it.

• Heart
She's an inveterate liar though. I don't believe a word she says about the ex.

Imagine reading on your mum’s social media that you were conceived through rape which is what she’s implying. What a terrible, terrible thing to make public (if true).

Everyone in her life is just a satellite revolving around her, reflecting back onto her. I hope this makes a lot of people realise that actually she doesn’t give a tit about other people’s trauma

Reactions: 10
Imagine reading on your mum’s social media that you were conceived through rape which is what she’s implying. What a terrible, terrible thing to make public (if true).

Everyone in her life is just a satellite revolving around her, reflecting back onto her. I hope this makes a lot of people realise that actually she doesn’t give a tit about other people’s trauma
She's repeatedly told the world this about her older child and now is implying the same is true of the younger one (who she had with her ex-husband) as well

• Angry
How long have you lot been aware of Jess? I came across her a few years ago on social media but you all seem to know so much about her/her life way before then. How long has she been knocking around?

How long have you lot been aware of Jess? I came across her a few years ago on social media but you all seem to know so much about her/her life way before then. How long has she been knocking around?
I've known of her since around 2016

I noticed her around 2018 on Twitter when she was still pretending to be gender-critical. I became wary of her when I saw her saying things about ECT and mental health wards which I knew to be untrue/highly exaggerated and seemed like her information came more from old movies than from clinical experience. She's gradually become more extreme as she's realised there's an audience for her black-and-white, psychiatry/medications always bad, everything is trauma narrative.

It was a huge relief to realise there were other people with concerns. I was so bewildered by all the fawning over her.

She's repeatedly told the world this about her older child and now is implying the same is true of the younger one (who she had with her ex-husband) as well
She might be saying this now because of the book coming out. I wonder how much of it is about her ex and the kds and if she sought consent. But then again they're underage and so she can consent for them on their behalf, for whatever she wants.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.