Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2721806

I've got a friend who was stalked by a guy she first met when he tried to "help" her with her wheelchair on a night out. (Actually stalked - unlike Jess's definition of stalking which is "said something I didn't like.") Despite having no mental health problems the legal system still treated her as unstable because she was physically disabled, I bet this happens to loads of women
oh yes jess people with physical disabilities simply swan around in life carefree with no sort of discrimination whatsoever. what the duck ?

Reactions: 9
Projection polemic???

Wonder if harassment complaints are assessed considering if complainant has {query} MH issues?

Clean hands doctrine
Spot on, I reckon.

Those ramblings of Jessica's are never random. I'd hazard a guess the police (and/or solicitors, but hopefully the police) are finally starting to question Jessica's motives and state of mind. About bloody time.

I'd not heard of the clean hands doctrine, Googled it - that is exactly it, isn't it.

Reactions: 3
Spot on, I reckon.

Those ramblings of Jessica's are never random. I'd hazard a guess the police (and/or solicitors, but hopefully the police) are finally starting to question Jessica's motives and state of mind. About bloody time.

I'd not heard of the clean hands doctrine, Googled it - that is exactly it, isn't it.
God I hope so!!

View attachment 2721806

I've got a friend who was stalked by a guy she first met when he tried to "help" her with her wheelchair on a night out. (Actually stalked - unlike Jess's definition of stalking which is "said something I didn't like.") Despite having no mental health problems the legal system still treated her as unstable because she was physically disabled, I bet this happens to loads of women
She's taken something and completely changed what is meant to fit her agenda.

When people say "mental health is the same as physical health", they are saying "treat it with the same importance". They are asking that mental health is taken seriously and treated with a higher standard.

They are not talking about conditions which may be used against you in court.

She is attacking anyone who has ever said mental health and physical health should be treated equally, it's a dangerous thing really as she is trying to police what people say or think for fear of attack.

She's controlling how people perceive comments by others so that they're distorted to fit her agenda and sell some books.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know how many social media platforms that stalking victim long read, naming only one person, was circulated on. Was it also put out on insta, linked in & FB?

But J has claimed a large & growing platform with potential reach of 1m (?)

It was recirculated by CP,JS, She ra, that woman who reviewed ITIM & many others.

Another woman talked about the way we do things over here involves guns.

An argument that you cannot control your followers may be less valid if you should reasonably know, by virtue of your claimed expertise & the content that attracted said followers, that these followers may be emotionally labile &/with psychological issues.

A comment like that from a detractor, rather than a supporter, would likely have been met with loud protestations they're inciting violence against me.

If she's making complaints of harassment for people disagreeing with her NOT threatening her I hope the police look at these threads & see that people are genuinely worried by her views & behaviours. The circulating of a name whilst a connected person was still claiming criminal action was being pursued was imo contemptible.

In one of her books she wrote about how the Police implied her behaviour was concerning them & gave her a leaflet on bipolar & PDs

Commercial success & a large SM profile may make police more wary. It would be a brave Superintendent, who in a marginal case, made a judgement call not to pursue action on a VAWG /harassment case in the emotionally charged climate surrounding Everard, Bulley etc. The fear of being traduced in public by vocal womens' groups & feminist lawyers must be considerable.

But is this not the very issue that police forces are supposed to be taking steps to address? It's all a bit animal farm. Those with more power harming those with less. It's not always WaG who have less power!

Someone with such a huge platform also has a duty of reasonableness & awareness of the power of their words. In the Sally Bercow libel case her penalty was greater because of her platform. Should this thinking not correlate to the public damage being done to SA?

Pink on pink attacks & emotional violence are real & indidious. The chosen weapons are typically psychological and often the battleground is the media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know how many social media platforms that stalking victim long read, naming only one person, was circulated on. Was it also put out on insta, linked in & FB?

But J has claimed a large & growing platform with potential reach of 1m (?)

It was recirculated by CP,JS, She ra, that woman who reviewed ITIM & many others.

Another woman talked about the way we do things over here involves guns.

An argument that you cannot control your followers may be less valid if you should reasonably know, by virtue of your claimed expertise & the content that attracted said followers, that these followers may be emotionally labile &/with psychological issues.

A comment like that from a detractor, rather than a supporter, would likely have been met with loud protestations they're inciting violence against me.

If she's making complaints of harassment for people disagreeing with her NOT threatening her I hope the police look at these threads & see that people are genuinely worried by her views & behaviours. The circulating of a name whilst a connected person was still claiming criminal action was being pursued was imo contemptible.

In one of her books she wrote about how the Police implied her behaviour was concerning them & gave her a leaflet on bipolar & PDs

Commercial success & a large SM profile may make police more wary. It would be a brave Superintendent, who in a marginal case, made a judgement call not to pursue action on a VAWG /harassment case in the emotionally charged climate surrounding Everard, Bulley etc. The fear of being traduced in public by vocal womens' groups & feminist lawyers must be considerable.

But is this not the very issue that police forces are supposed to be taking steps to address? It's all a bit animal farm. Those with more power harming those with less. It's not always WaG who have less power!

Someone with such a huge platform also has a duty of reasonableness & awareness of the power of their words. In the Sally Bercow libel case her penalty was greater because of her platform. Should this thinking not correlate to the public damage being done to SA?

Pink on pink attacks & emotional violence are real & indidious. The chosen weapons are typically psychological and often the battleground is the media.
She witches and moans about “women are just as evil as men, feminists hate me because I’m younger and hotter / I’m a genius / I have big breasts / they’re just nasty bitter old witches! There’s NO SISTERHOOD FOR TALL POPPIES!”

Then she falsely reports other women to police, treats them horribly as an employer, sets up Sally Ann to be attacked and threatened, keeps an army of rabid fans/followers that do things like threaten other women with guns. Projection much?

Reactions: 11
Looks like JT doing an excellent job of exposing her ignorance and lack of clinical experience on X (Twitter). Turning to the usual ‘why are you personally attacking me?’ when told to stay in her own lane by knowledgeable professionals.

Reactions: 8
Ugh. Once again in the Lee Anderson thing (he's a bleep, yes) forgetting that physical and learning disabilities exist and that people are stigmatised as a result. Has she never heard of the r word slur?

Absolutely jumps in to anything vaguely related in the news ready to give her hot take (the Nottingham murders). Strong teenager in their first year of a uni psych course who has an interest in 'debating' vibes.

Editing her CV as we speak to add in clinical work with people with severe mental illness. She is shameless, how can people not see her for the charlatan that she is?

Reactions: 6
But, as usual she’s ignored every question regarding her clinical experience and qualifications.

Big reveal coming soon btw 😂
Maybe something to cover up the astounding ignorance and appalling takes in her last comments.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
I'm not quite sure that someone who has been sectioned four times can be said to be 'retrospectively' stating mental health caused them to commit murder.

Who is this 'homicide team'? A Mumsnet panel of experts? She never seems to specifically mention (unless I've missed it) which team, Police forces etc she's 'worked' with.

I'm guessing she's going to announce some sort of 'new discovery' that is completely without any grounding in evidence and some sort of 'method' of categorising how different traumas 'look like' the mental health conditions she thinks are oppressive and made up. Something like the DJessM.

• Haha
I wonder what this idiot would be doing if social media didn’t give her a platform?

Also, completely ignoring the fact that if someone is found not guilty by reason of insanity etc they are locked up indefinitely in a secure unit
---
And there’s cases where women aren’t locked up for harming their violent/ abusive partner.
And the Sally Challenge case.

Interesting point re Challen. She is straying into dangerous territory & risking alienating more people than she realises. In trying to make an argument that MI is a get out of jail free plea the argument could be extrapolated by the *take responsibility* brigade for dismissing any mitigations including coercive control (cf manslaughter for Challen). If you're going to dismiss mental ill health it's not that big a step on that line of logic to assert that a woman subject to coercive control made choices.

He has received a life sentence in psychiatric hospital & this is more restrictive than prison.

It's extreme arrogance to think there are uniquely intelligent insights in respect of this case that have somehow been missed by 4 experienced psychiatrists & senior legal professionals.

Just an everyday delusion that one has a world leading brain I guess.

Her big reveal was an "announcement" on her blog that ackshully she thinks wanting to "pathologise" people and diagnose them with mental illnesses should, itself, be classed as a mental illness :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.