Dr Jessica Taylor #8 'Allo 'Allo - it's the tall poppy with the big boobies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reads like someone trying to pass as young & working class - it’s like a caricature.
---

I think because Jaimi actually has very little depth of knowledge regarding the training she delivers (having not worked / studied in mental health, VAWG, support roles, criminal justice etc), she mimics Jessica’s confidence and just throws information at the group.

I don’t mean to belittle her. But there’s no getting around her lack of knowledge and experience, and you just can’t hide that among most professionals in relevant fields.

It really says a lot about Jessica, in many different ways, that she puts Jaimi in that position.
It’s serious though. They take money from tax payers, the pockets of women desperately trying to improve their employability and cash strapped women’s groups and what they get is a pound shop substitute teacher in Jaimi.

She has no experience or qualifications in training. No experience in facilitating. No front line experience working with victim-survivors. No qualifications in it.

Her presentations go off the rails very quickly. She uses terms incorrectly, gets stats wrong. She is out of her depth.

And the worse thing is Jaimi trains the police- HOW THE duck IS THAT VICTIM FOCUSED? that’s just short changing victim-survivors once again.

There are / were decent trainers at VF and fortunately they were left alone to write their own material. A few times Jaimi intervened - she corrected one trainers definition of misogyny- to something that was so obviously wrong. Probably just doing it to try and stamp some kind of authority under the guise of ‘feedback’.

Jess actually hates training. Weird because she is actually a decent speaker. But she is lazy AF. Always cancelling at the last minute- putting work onto others.
---
Hahahaaaa….. except a lot of her blogs are having a go at women- like the last one that seriously libels her staff (yes they are identifiable Jessica- not naming them is not a protection from libel) and also libels Sally Ann.

Other blogs that she published - like her sinister ‘pillars of justice’ blog published and aimed at her staff.

The truth is Jessica is when feminists write about you it isn’t a hit piece- it’s and intervention. It’s demanding better for women. It’s safeguarding.

Staff members came off their mental health medications in an unsupervised and unregulated way. This devastated lives. I know everyone here knows exactly what coming of anti depressants/ anti psychotics looks like when not supervised.

Her response…..? Threats. Bullying. No sick pay.

Seriously Jessica- duck you.
---
And as for ‘you are all plagiarising me/ I’m so original/I’m going to end patriarchy’ ….. well I have a fun game….

It’s called Tate or Taylor….. you have to guess who said it-

1) “depression? Some people are just really unhappy”

2) “depression is not a clinical disease, but just a label”

3) “trillions have been wasted on anti-depressants”

4) “it is not scientifically proved that depression is real”

I’ll give you a clue- they are all Andrew Tate in 2017- way before Jessica turned up. I wouldn’t be so proud about sounding like Andrew Tate- but then I’m not a psychopath.
---
It’s serious though. They take money from tax payers, the pockets of women desperately trying to improve their employability and cash strapped women’s groups and what they get is a pound shop substitute teacher in Jaimi.

She has no experience or qualifications in training. No experience in facilitating. No front line experience working with victim-survivors. No qualifications in it.

Her presentations go off the rails very quickly. She uses terms incorrectly, gets stats wrong. She is out of her depth.

And the worse thing is Jaimi trains the police- HOW THE duck IS THAT VICTIM FOCUSED? that’s just short changing victim-survivors once again.

There are / were decent trainers at VF and fortunately they were left alone to write their own material. A few times Jaimi intervened - she corrected one trainers definition of misogyny- to something that was so obviously wrong. Probably just doing it to try and stamp some kind of authority under the guise of ‘feedback’.

Jess actually hates training. Weird because she is actually a decent speaker. But she is lazy AF. Always cancelling at the last minute- putting work onto others.
---
Hahahaaaa….. except a lot of her blogs are having a go at women- like the last one that seriously libels her staff (yes they are identifiable Jessica- not naming them is not a protection from libel) and also libels Sally Ann.

Other blogs that she published - like her sinister ‘pillars of justice’ blog published and aimed at her staff.

The truth is Jessica is when feminists write about you it isn’t a hit piece- it’s and intervention. It’s demanding better for women. It’s safeguarding.

Staff members came off their mental health medications in an unsupervised and unregulated way. This devastated lives. I know everyone here knows exactly what coming of anti depressants/ anti psychotics looks like when not supervised.

Her response…..? Threats. Bullying. No sick pay.

Seriously Jessica- duck you.
---
And as for ‘you are all plagiarising me/ I’m so original/I’m going to end patriarchy’ ….. well I have a fun game….

It’s called Tate or Taylor….. you have to guess who said it-

1) “depression? Some people are just really unhappy”

2) “depression is not a clinical disease, but just a label”

3) “trillions have been wasted on anti-depressants”

4) “it is not scientifically proved that depression is real”

I’ll give you a clue- they are all Andrew Tate in 2017- way before Jessica turned up. I wouldn’t be so proud about sounding like Andrew Tate- but then I’m not a psychopath.

And to be fair there is some Tate crossover with her latest anti feminist rants and her takes on older women too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jess claims to have written this at 13, and is using a teenagers post about wanting money for alcohol, as proof of her traumatic life at the time. I suspect it was written more recently for the new book, but if it was written at school, why did she have a leavers book at 13? That just wouldn't happen. And if, as is more likely, this is her end of year 11 leavers book, then why did she have one when she was supposedly not attending school, as in an abusive relationship and working all night in pubs.
That's the fakest thing I've ever seen. 13yr olds do not sound like that.

On an aside, I've noticed how more and more Jaimi dresses like Jess. She used to have her own style but it's slowly disappearing.

Reactions: 7
On an aside, I've noticed how more and more Jaimi dresses like Jess. She used to have her own style but it's slowly disappearing.
Can you imagine what it must be like to be in a relationship with someone as controlling and forceful as Jess? Their lives are totally enmeshed and have been since Jaimi was very young. They live together, work together, holiday together. Does she have anything or anyone in her life that doesn’t involve Jess? Even her mother works for her. Her whole adult life has been dominated by Jess. I’m sure that for a long time any originality has been taken over by Jess without her even realising. If this was a heterosexual relationship they would be denouncing the red flags and lack of boundaries. Instead they dress it up as true love. Jaimi will be the biggest victim in this scenario and if reading comments like that send her to a therapist with suicidal thoughts I would suggest that she explore why such comments from strangers are so difficult to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
JFC, @butterjamcream, I’m lost for words. It’s so much worse than I ever imagined.

Thank you for documenting it all here. Absolutely shocking. 🫂

Pleasure- there is so much more- but hard to describe it without making it clear who I am and who others are.

Jessica still ha control over many staff- when everyone is at a safe distance I imagine it will all come out.
---
I’ve have just seen my last three posts have merged as one! I sound unhinged 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm curious in respect of the police training whether 'Trauma informed' strays into it's not a Mental Heath Dx it's trauma?

Reactions: 1
The more she lashes out, and the way she does it, makes me think more and more this is personal. Claiming that "every day people hallucinate more than we realise or admit", makes me think she's the one hallucinating and is trying to normalise it. Unless I'm a rarity who doesn't hallucinate. Of course, she adds the caveat "more than we realise", so she can justify saying "you do, you just don't know you do, but I know because I have a phd". It's pretty messed up really.
I think that because she's never worked clinically or spent any significant time with people experiencing psychosis or severe mental illness, she doesn't have any frame of reference for what hallucinations actually are in this context. She believes they're just like vivid daydreams, or those moments when you're half-asleep, half-awake and you're unsure if you really heard someone speak to you or if you dreamed it. I doubt she's experienced them herself. She's also had a lot of pushback from actual clinicians over her comments on Valdo Calocane and the hallucinations he is suffering from, so she's doing her usual thing of doubling down and refusing to learn, with the bonus addition of "You're all stealing my ideas." The insinuation is that professionals are actually drinking in and agreeing with every word she says, they just won't admit it.

The thing that betrays her lack of experience and knowledge is the way she acts as if hallucinations are treated as a diagnosable mental illness. They aren't. In and of themselves, they aren't diagnostic of anything. People can experience hallucinations for all sorts of reasons. They're quite common in temporal lobe epilepsy, for example - people can experience them during or immediately before a seizure. They're common in people who are severely sleep deprived (this is one reason why people with bipolar disorder might hallucinate during a manic episode, because they're going so long without sleep). They're extremely common in dementia with Lewy bodies, which is one of the rare conditions where visual hallucinations are more frequently occurring than auditory ones. And some people hear voices or (much less commonly) see things that aren't really there without having any medical condition at all. Hallucinating is only considered to be a sign of illness if the person is distressed by these experiences and they're negatively affecting their life. If they're not in any distress and they're not experiencing any negative consequences, e.g. becoming housebound without any food because a voice has said they'll die if they go outside, then for the sake of clarity we don't even refer to it as hallucinating. We just call it voice-hearing, and much as Jessica might want to believe the idea that voices =/= illness originated with her, it didn't, unless she's claiming to have had the thought before she was even conceived.

Everything she writes makes it clear how detached she is not only from the lived reality of people with psychosis, but also from...books. Articles. Information. She just doesn't read. It's all such a grift. If I had to put money on the last time she sat down and read a research paper or monograph cover to cover, I'd say it was while she was still at university, and maybe not even then. If you look at the references in her thesis and Why Women Are Blamed for Everything, a lot of important research is missing. At the time she put her thesis online, I wondered why her supervisors hadn't offered her better guidance during her lit review - why would you quote Brownmiller's work from the USA in the 1970s to illustrate a point about the British criminal justice system in the 2010s when there is recent work on this very topic? - but now I think she wouldn't have listened if they had. Her real skill is marketing, which is why her target audience is made up of people outside the clinical world who don't have the knowledge to see through the spin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I don't think she reads. She claims to, but her book shelves in her office don't look like a collection of books that belong to someone who actually reads them to me. They look like unread books, plus several of her own, staged as a background for filming video content.

In one video, you could see that the shelves around them were empty, they'd all been pushed together so they were in shot, but there weren't quite enough to give the impression that they were part of a bigger collection.

It's crossed my mind to wonder if her glasses are even real, or just part of a deliberate academic "look".

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she will read as she would consider anything that hasn’t come from her incredible mind as inferior.

• Haha
Pleasure- there is so much more- but hard to describe it without making it clear who I am and who others are.

Jessica still ha control over many staff- when everyone is at a safe distance I imagine it will all come out.
---
I’ve have just seen my last three posts have merged as one! I sound unhinged 😂
Do you mean former staff are still afraid of her and/or that she still has staff at VF?

Reactions: 2
Lots of chatter re Malicious Communications Act. Wonder if SA would have a case?

Reactions: 1
At the time she put her thesis online, I wondered why her supervisors hadn't offered her better guidance during her lit review
I should think after she started the habit of getting tribunals against anyone who didn't agree with her, they just wanted to pass her as quick as possible.

I should think after she started the habit of getting tribunals against anyone who didn't agree with her, they just wanted to pass her as quick as possible.
Yes I think she caused lots of issues and I think they probably just wanted her gone. I would love to know what her lecturers really thought of her. They must watch her online antics with dismay.

Jess claims to have written this at 13, and is using a teenagers post about wanting money for alcohol, as proof of her traumatic life at the time. I suspect it was written more recently for the new book, but if it was written at school, why did she have a leavers book at 13? That just wouldn't happen. And if, as is more likely, this is her end of year 11 leavers book, then why did she have one when she was supposedly not attending school, as in an abusive relationship and working all night in pubs.
I refuse to believe a 13 year old with a drink problem can't spell the word "school" but knows about Greek lettering (the line through the Z). The internet was also fairly new to the general public in 2003/2004 (when Jess was 13) so she wouldn't have used an @ symbol to denote "at". Also the paper looks fresh from a new notebook. She wrote that last week, not 20 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe a 13 year old with a drink problem can't spell the word "school" but knows about Greek lettering (the line through the Z). The internet was also fairly new to the general public in 2003/2004 (when Jess was 13) so she wouldn't have used an @ symbol to denote "at". Also the paper looks fresh from a new notebook. She wrote that last week, not 20 years ago.
I thought that about the @ and the smooth paper. Also, remember the video of her aged about 15 in school, talking about best apps for revision? No way would the school have chosen a pupil with a drink problem, who , and wrote like a
thought that about the @ and the smooth paper. Also, remember the video of her aged about 15 in school, talking about best apps for revision? No way would the school have chosen a pupil with a drink problem, who caused trouble, and wrote like Molesworth.

Jess in the next blog post: "Feminists continue to harass and bully me! Now they're saying I lied about being abused or having a drink problem when I was a teenager and my book is faaaake!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess in the next blog post: "Feminists continue to harass and bully me! Now they're saying I lied about being abused or having a drink problem when I was a teenager and my book is faaaake!"
She never addresses the proven lies though, like the 4 different sets of gcse results

• Heart
I thought that about the @ and the smooth paper. Also, remember the video of her aged about 15 in school, talking about best apps for revision? No way would the school have chosen a pupil with a drink problem, who , and wrote like Molesworth.
It's the carefully positioned apostrophe that got me. I haven't met many teenagers who would dutifully include it when dropping the final letter (or do I mean droppin da final letta? Im not az gud az Jess @ pretendin 2 rite lyk da yoof). It's just head-in-hands levels of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.