Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she is borrowing the money from herself, does she set the interest rate? Can you take out an interest free loan, use it buy a house or whatever and then when the company goes bust or is closed or whatever, write off the loan, after not having paid tax on it as its a loan?

Her trip is such a scam, if its paid for and all expenses paid from the company account, she can lower her profit to pay less tax, and get a free holiday. In a month she's only doing 4 very spread out talks. And considering talking about how wonderful she is is her favourite thing, it's hardly a chore. And she gers the benefit of feeling 'international' to feed her ego. It's all a win win for her.
HMRC do not like directors loans and you are expected to add 4% interest to it however that’s a lot less than the tax you’d pay plus as it’s a loan you don’t pay income tax on it nor does the company pay tax on it so it’s a win win. You get 9 months to pay it back in to the company BUT there’s nothing stopping you from continuously borrowing it time and time again. Also it appears on companies house she does her own accounts. Jaime was made a director on 1st March these accounts go up to 31st March and straight away she took £36k directors loan.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
HMRC do not like directors loans and you are expected to add 4% interest to it however that’s a lot less than the tax you’d pay plus as it’s a loan you don’t pay income tax on it nor does the company pay tax on it so it’s a win win. You get 9 months to pay it back in to the company BUT there’s nothing stopping you from continuously borrowing it time and time again. Also it appears on companies house she does her own accounts. Jaime was made a director on 1st March these accounts go up to 31st March and straight away she took £36k directors loan.
What on earth is Jess doing with £97k?!?

Her business really is just all about her. Her getting attention and her getting rich. Jaimi should be careful as you know if anything comes out about dodgy finances it will be blamed on Jaimi and Jess will be the victim of another terrible abusive partner.

Reactions: 7

Wonder what the staff think about that, or dare I say trustees/finance department. She must have to explain to someone what the loan is for, even HMRC.

If it was me I might take it and use it to buy a massive house with walk in wardrobe, or millions of holidays for instagram, for example.
---
She probably considers the money vital to build her brand, like she can't attract a following without velux windows to post about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Velux windows - a vital business tool for social media influencers 😂

• Haha
Wonder what the staff think about that, or dare I say trustees/finance department. She must have to explain to someone what the loan is for, even HMRC.

If it was me I might take it and use it to buy a massive house with walk in wardrobe, or millions of holidays for instagram, for example.
---
She probably considers the money vital to build her brand, like she can't attract a following without velux windows to post about.
I highly doubt there is any such department. It’s her, and then her “staff” (which I believe is 1 now that’s not Jaimi and her mum?)
HMRC and Companies House would only investigate if she had a random audit or someone made them aware.
---
Also,
Is it just me or are there a lot of loans/ creditors on those new accounts?
Where’s the Turnover/sales?
I know my own accounts specify this

Reactions: 1
Where are people getting the staffing numbers from? I wonder what happened to all the rest.

Where are people getting the staffing numbers from? I wonder what happened to all the rest.
According to some of the ex-staff here she sacked a number of her staff on flimsy pretexts over the course of 2022 (all for questioning or challenging her or not being "loyal" enough) and then made the rest redundant around Christmas time

I wonder if the one remaining staff member that isn't Jess's family is the one who said it was racist to criticise the photoshop of Jess fighting Rachel but then was saying in the group chat that she wanted to beat up Rachel and other critics of Jess. If so, well done, she's the last toady standing. If not, it did her no good, Jess canned her anyway

Reactions: 2
HMRC do not like directors loans and you are expected to add 4% interest to it however that’s a lot less than the tax you’d pay plus as it’s a loan you don’t pay income tax on it nor does the company pay tax on it so it’s a win win.

---
You get 9 months to pay it back in to the company BUT there’s nothing stopping you from continuously borrowing it time and time again. Also it appears on companies house she does her own accounts. Jaime was made a director on 1st March these accounts go up to 31st March and straight away she took £36k directors loan.

I wonder how Jaimi allies this with her own politics (and her mum as she is a Labour Party councillor) and justifies the profiting off vulnerable people that her and her wife are doing. The hypocrisy is off the scale.

Last I heard, there was Jess, Jaimi and Mandy plus an ex student, Jess's tattoo artist, the HR woman (basically there to do Jess's dirty work), HR woman's sister and a woman who was a fan before getting the job (who I thought would be smart enough to see through Jess's manipulations but sadly it would appear not), possibly also a neighbour.

So the only one left who didn't have a pre-existing relationship of some sort with Jessica or another team member is the HR woman, although on reflection I think she was a fan also, come to think of it.

I suspect more of them may have left now but I don't know which ones.

The finance team left in 2022, having only been there about 6 months or so, never to be replaced, and Jess didn't give them oversight of everything anyway.

Only Jess knows what's going on in accounts.

I do not understand finances or loans in this way, does she pay it back?
My friend had this when she was strapped for cash and took a loan out of her own business. You have 9 months and one day to pay it back, otherwise it is classed as income and hence taxable. As someone said there doesn't appear to be a limit on just repeatedly 'borrowing' money in this way; you just have to wait 30 days before you borrow again, however you do have to find the cash to pay it back, even if only for the 30 days till you borrow it again, there has to be enough profit in the company to cover the loan and it can't be taken to avoid corporation tax or VAT etc. She seemed to have paid a £67,000 loan back and then borrowed the 97k. You can keep doing this I suppose, but I think it can be 'looked into' if concerns are raised about the way the company is run, and if the company starts failing, which it inevitably will, it will all eventually come home to roost. It makes you laugh though, all this 'capitalism' bullshit; she's a fully fledged Tory, using all the tax-avoidance loopholes they all do. The worrying thing is while Jaimi is a director, Jess, as expected of a controlling narcissist, has sole control. I fear she will throw her wife under the bus when the taxman comes knocking...I expect there will also be some investigation afoot regarding the 'charity' that set up and then fleeced....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last I heard, there was Jess, Jaimi and Mandy plus an ex student, Jess's tattoo artist, the HR woman (basically there to do Jess's dirty work), HR woman's sister and a woman who was a fan before getting the job (who I thought would be smart enough to see through Jess's manipulations but sadly it would appear not), possibly also a neighbour.

So the only one left who didn't have a pre-existing relationship of some sort with Jessica or another team member is the HR woman, although on reflection I think she was a fan also, come to think of it.

I suspect more of them may have left now but I don't know which ones.

The finance team left in 2022, having only been there about 6 months or so, never to be replaced, and Jess didn't give them oversight of everything anyway.

Only Jess knows what's going on in accounts.
They must have needs for work or income or even just to say they have a job, probably more like mutually beneficial arrangement other than an actual position in a company. Jaimie being co director seems pretty odd

My friend had this when she was strapped for cash and took a loan out of her own business. You have 9 months and one day to pay it back, otherwise it is classed as income and hence taxable. As someone said there doesn't appear to be a limit on just repeatedly 'borrowing' money in this way; you just have to wait 30 days before you borrow again, however you do have to find the cash to pay it back, even if only for the 30 days till you borrow it again, there has to be enough profit in the company to cover the loan and it can't be taken to avoid corporation tax or VAT etc. She seemed to have paid a £67,000 loan back and then borrowed the 97k. You can keep doing this I suppose, but I think it can be 'looked into' if concerns are raised about the way the company is run, and if the company starts failing, which it inevitably will, it will all eventually come home to roost. It makes you laugh though, all this 'capitalism' bullshit; she's a fully fledged Tory, using all the tax-avoidance loopholes they all do. The worrying thing is while Jaimi is a director, Jess, as expected of a controlling narcissist, has sole control. I fear she will throw her wife under the bus when the taxman comes knocking...I expect there will also be some investigation afoot regarding the 'charity' that set up and then fleeced....
She was refused charity status by the charities commission for MOCRA and when months later when questions started being asked in here she suddenly donated it all to Rape Crisis without consulting those who donated if my memory is right a number of those who had donated publicly tweeted etc that they were not happy it had gone to Rape Crisis and Sammy Woodhouse called her out on Twitter as she was a trustee and she was not happy at all she said JT had thrown her under the bus and to sort it out as she was innocently being dragged into her shitshow

Last edited:
  • Wow
They must have needs for work or income or even just to say they have a job, probably more like mutually beneficial arrangement other than an actual position in a company. Jaimie being co director seems pretty odd
All of them started off with proper jobs at VF (possible exception of the neighbour, and the tattoo artist - I don't know what their arrangements were), albeit mostly part time and underpaid.

They may be on reduced salaries or hours now, I don't know, but they were all there originally because they wanted an actual real job, not a side hustle.

Reactions: 2
I’d say being the co director from 1st March and getting a £36k loan from the company within the first month explains perfectly why she was made a director.

On the month long holiday to NZ and Oz I don’t get how that is justifiable to the taxman for 4 appearances seems a bit excessive as I doubt their fees even cover the flights.
I’ve had my own business in the past and my accountant would have had a fit if I’d pulled that tit.

I doubt they're even getting paid. She likes stuff like that because it makes her feel important.

It seems the staff pop up and then disappear depending on whether she needs to pose as a girl boss or if she wants more limelight then suddenly VF is just her. I don't see as she has any real need for staff as most of the work is vanity type stuff.

She was refused charity status by the charities commission for MOCRA and when months later when questions started being asked in here she suddenly donated it all to Rape Crisis without consulting those who donated if my memory is right a number of those who had donated publicly tweeted etc that they were not happy it had gone to Rape Crisis and Sammy Woodhouse called her out on Twitter as she was a trustee and she was not happy at all she said JT had thrown her under the bus and to sort it out as she was innocently being dragged into her shitshow
No I don't mean MOCRA I mean the one for men's mental health (ironically!) she set up with her ex-husband. She was showing off it won several hundred thousand pounds in funding which never seemed to appear in the accounts, then the next minute she cut ties with it....

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.