Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems the staff pop up and then disappear depending on whether she needs to pose as a girl boss or if she wants more limelight then suddenly VF is just her. I don't see as she has any real need for staff as most of the work is vanity type stuff.
That's not quite true. VF does training and research as well as selling stuff through the shop, and it does pay staff. (Or, did at least when I was there).

There have been a lot of staff leave, sure, but for a while there were plenty of staff who were employed, paid via PAYE for actual jobs. (Not well paid mind, but we were paid).

I'm not going to go into any detail about the contracts, but VF had plenty of work on the books (or did, at least, I don't know about now).

One of the absolute tragedies of all this is that Jess really had built up an organisation capable of making change, with some decent contracts and potential. But, she wrecked it (and is likely looking for others to blame as she can never accept she's in the wrong).

Had the owner of VF been an ethical, decent person with good business sense, VF could have been a force for good. It's a real shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I don't mean MOCRA I mean the one for men's mental health (ironically!) she set up with her ex-husband. She was showing off it won several hundred thousand pounds in funding which never seemed to appear in the accounts, then the next minute she cut ties with it....
She claimed it had a lot of money in the bank that it wasn't using but the accounts showed it didn't. They also showed that most of the money it did have went on salaries, while Jess was saying she wasn't paid there - are you sure about that? On the other hand, she never showed any proof that she'd actually raised the money she said she did

No I don't mean MOCRA I mean the one for men's mental health (ironically!) she set up with her ex-husband. She was showing off it won several hundred thousand pounds in funding which never seemed to appear in the accounts, then the next minute she cut ties with it....
It probably wasn’t the truth that it had won funding that big she likes to be very grandiose incidentally Jaime was also on the board there too but then they both resigned and ran off into the sunset it’s all available on companies house in the Eaton Foundation filed documents

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It probably wasn't the truth but she announced it all over social media, so she can't have it both ways! One would like to think that making an announcement that you've won £250,000 in funding, or whatever it supposedly was, but that amount never appears in your accounts would be enough to raise an investigation at least...

Reactions: 2
It probably wasn't the truth but she announced it all over social media, so she can't have it both ways! One would like to think that making an announcement that you've won £250,000 in funding, or whatever it supposedly was, but that amount never appears in your accounts would be enough to raise an investigation at least...
The funders, Companies House/Charities commission and HMRC would be interested there.

What on earth is Jess doing with £97k?!?

Her business really is just all about her. Her getting attention and her getting rich. Jaimi should be careful as you know if anything comes out about dodgy finances it will be blamed on Jaimi and Jess will be the victim of another terrible abusive partner.
Spot on!!

Reactions: 3
Interesting post yesterday. I wonder if someone is opening their eyes to Jess and now the ‘abuse’ claims are about to come out.
View attachment 2422776
Or perhaps we should all, as adults, be engaging in meaningful self-reflection throughout our lives?

Honestly, I bet when she wakes up and looks at herself in the morning she washes the mirror instead of her face. Nothing is ever a flaw on her part.

It's the sign of an incredibly fragile, weak person to not be able to accept criticism.

Reactions: 7
Professional and radical at the same time.
View attachment 2426138
Does anyone remember when she went semi-viral for writing "women won't weesht" on a beach? This post just screams of her trying to recreate that moment so that she can get that level of attention again. She behaves like a 12 year old, it's so cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember when she went semi-viral for writing "women won't weesht" on a beach? This post just screams of her trying to recreate that moment so that she can get that level of attention again. She behaves like a 12 year old, it's so cringe.
Pardon my ignorance, but what does that mean? Am too scared to google and anyway have my child safety filter on (for myself!)

Reactions: 2
Interesting audition pitch shot for the next series of I'm a celebrity get me outta here.

nothing screams sociopath more than wearing socks and a bikini on the sand x
Anyways hasn't she got anything better to think about on her beach holiday than the DSM!?

And what if she was stranded on a desert island and there was a passing psychiatrist who could have rescued her if it wasn't for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pardon my ignorance, but what does that mean? Am too scared to google and anyway have my child safety filter on (for myself!)
It’s a feminist catchphrase (and also a the name of a feminist network) advocating for women’s sex based rights and protections. Wheesht just means be quiet. Or if you tell someone to “haud yer wheesht!” it means shut up 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s a feminist catchphrase (and also a the name of a feminist network) advocating for women’s sex based rights and protections. Wheesht just means be quiet. Or if you tell someone to “haud yer wheesht!” it means shut up 😎🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Thank you kindly for this explanation.

As a female of a certain age, I'm astounded to have not known this sooner...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.