Dr Jessica Taylor #7 Unexpected ITIM in the Bragging Area

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm presuming that is a bikini rather than her underwear but I did do a double take for a moment there. The fact I had to question it says it all

And in a couple of days expect Jess to start posting about "all these FEMINISTS and PROFESSIONALS are criticising my looks because they can't challenge my arguments! They're gatekeeping and saying I'm not valid if I swear and pose in a bikini!"

Reactions: 2
I think it would be a mistake to assume this post is a comment on the dsm. Its a comment on her being on a beach in a bikini . That's the post.

Reactions: 5
It's the fact she's giving a speech in her Instagram caption calling herself a "revolutionary" for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought she might chill out while away on holiday didn't know the constant social media attention thing wouldn't pause.

Reactions: 1
We shall fight & revolt them on the beaches and the hot tubs

We shall never surrender

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for each and every poor sod who paid to hear her talk about her dictionary. After a while it just makes you sad. With the current financial crises ...poor ladies, it is a waste of time and money all so she can get some pics for her Instagram.

Reactions: 4
It's for the tax person's benefit so she can justify that it was a business trip.

"See, it was an essential, all expenses paid, month long trip to Oz, because, sand writing"
---

*business trip
LOL she should have put a few more clothes and proper shoes on and called them tax deductible business expense

She's doing a tour of Aus/New Zealand, but not the UK. I wonder what it says about their mental health system.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what kind of reception she got? She prattles about "tall poppy syndrome", well they came up with that phrase because they're not fond of people with gigantic egos ...

Crikey... what a woman she is, hey? Bet she'll be thinking she's having a full circle moment doing this with Jaimi now!

• Wow
She's doing a tour of Aus/New Zealand, but not the UK. I wonder what it says about their mental health system.
She’s said on Facebook she’s doing a U.K. one too
---

Looks like she's done the NZ thing before... interesting.
I forgot about her previous rodeo to NZ with her fantastic amazing husband who she gushed over saying how supportive he was and how she wouldn’t have got her PhD finished without his support then suddenly bye bye I’m off with Jaime the love of my life and all my medical ailments are better and then she announced he was abusive and belittled her all the time……yet she allowed her boys to go and live with him without a court battle even though he’s an abuser and he’s not biologically one of her sons dad. Just doesn’t add up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yep, and that's when she walked out on her husband within days of getting back from the trip (supposedly after much soul-searching, years in the closet, and Jaimi doing all the chasing)
It's funny how she uses the 'jaimi did the chasing' thing to justify no grooming took place. If a teenage girl came onto me, I wouldn't entertain a relationship for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.