Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like how Jaimi has gone after SA as if she owed her an explanation.
I find their whole approach so weird as if showing endless support for each other on social media is how u demonstrate care?

Jaimi could have stayed out of it entirely.

The victimfocus brand is so toxic. Even the way Jaimi has spoken to former staff on Twitter, doxxing them and being threatening.

These are people who worked for you! How unprofessional, how unkind.
I find their social media presence as a couple weird. But I do of all couples that act like that. They're the sort of couple to have a conversation with each other on a Facebook status, while sat right next to each other. It's all for show.

They are vile to all ex staff, as soon as anyone leaves they are slagged off, lied about and sometimes threatened.

Reactions: 7
The time she found one of her cousins was on the England team, while the world Cup was on
That tweet is plain weird - it makes it sound as if her supposed cousin has never met or even heard of her (because how could she come across as a groupie if he had?), yet she knows her aunt (a shared aunt? His mum?) well enough to be talking about him. And you'd think if a relative were playing pro international football, the news might have got round the family grapevine before the World Cup...

Reactions: 5
I like how she sometimes forgets she's a lesbian when attempting to show how right on she is 🙄

The time she found one of her cousins was on the England team, while the world Cup was on
Football world cup wasn't on in 2021, must have been rugby league...or maybe some random sport, that would be her style...

Thanks so much for thinking of me
I'm glad you're OK and I hope JT's bullying and blustering threats of police action didn't rattle you too much. I see that one of Jessica's fangirls is now trying to say that Sally-Ann's recording isn't proof that she never had a warning from the police, just that she hasn't been *formally* warned, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica's next statement on you all is, "I could've had everyone charged, but I decided just to let the police use informal warnings, which are part of the trauma-informed policing I've been in charge of developing nationwide. So sick of being bullied and abused when I've always been the bigger person! And the reason the police didn't remember speaking to SA is cos a local police force didn't feel able to handle such a serious case, so she was actually seen by a team from MI5 who work round the clock to support me and J cos of all the abuse we get as leaders on the world stage. I didn't bleeping ask for any of this, I'm just a young lesbian who went from nothing to helping billions of women and girls who've told me I'm their only hope, so I'm not gonna shut up now pal."

Hm, if I get bored of the day job maybe I should apply for a job as a copywriter at VF. My style needs work but I think I've got the general pattern of lying and evasiveness down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. This is so her!!!
She has been making it sound like she's going "easy" on her (lol as if the police consult and pander to her re what she wants done...likes she's in charge of them).

Reactions: 3
Football world cup wasn't on in 2021, must have been rugby league...or maybe some random sport, that would be her style...
No it was definitely the world cup jut there was a second post about it during the world Cup so this must have been one she posted prior to that

It was the Euros. Here's the other post. Note how she doesn't name which one he is

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The beginning of this tweet... "some of you may know"
Is the same vibe as

"Loads of you have been asking,"
Which she uses a lot in her tweets, to make her sound popular!
No one is ever asking what she claims, it is fake and stupid that she says that.

Reactions: 2
Jaimi is 100% a mouthpiece. One of them will comment on something and then the other jumps in. It’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 6
The beginning of this tweet... "some of you may know"
Is the same vibe as

"Loads of you have been asking,"
Which she uses a lot in her tweets, to make her sound popular!
No one is ever asking what she claims, it is fake and stupid that she says that.
Yup, and there's another line she uses when she's had lots of pushback from a range of people: "I've had hundreds of DMs from people agreeing with me." This was actually one of the things that made me start doubting her integrity. I saw her saying that whenever the general opinion seemed to be going against hers. Big "you don't know them, they go to another school" energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hangers-on are out in force and as vile as ever "Sally Ann says she had no contact with police yet the videos she posted prove they spoke to her twice." Yes, they did - they checked in on her (as she said.) They didn't, as the video shows, arrest her, warn her, or tell her to stop harassing Jess; because she wasn't!

Reactions: 6
Her hangers-on are out in force and as vile as ever "Sally Ann says she had no contact with police yet the videos she posted prove they spoke to her twice." Yes, they did - they checked in on her (as she said.) They didn't, as the video shows, arrest her, warn her, or tell her to stop harassing Jess; because she wasn't!
I noticed this too. I saw another stan complaining earlier about the people ganging up and bullying JT 🙄 Its like they are defending themselves and their investment in her as some kind of revolutionary speaker, rather than admit they have been hoodwinked. It reminds me of a traumatic reenactment. Its actually kinda sad. Fortunately, these people are a tiny minority.

Reactions: 5
Afternoon all, here for the JT drama whilst we await JV's second part on JT. Got blocked by JT this week for replying on Twitter to someone, not her, that using the stories of vulnerable people when it's causing them distress is a d(ck move even if you think you have transferable consent to use it. 🤷‍♀️

The one I saw posting was a legitimate account but its possible that others are sock accounts. Who/whatever they are, they are a miniscule minority. Nearly every single comment is critical of her.

Reactions: 2
Im half convinced the fan accounts are JT and Jaimi on fake accounts... if she's got time to block 70+ people a day, she's got time to make spam accounts to give herself love! lol, like when she reviewed her own book and signed it off as a Carol or somethin 😂

I'm glad you're OK and I hope JT's bullying and blustering threats of police action didn't rattle you too much. I see that one of Jessica's fangirls is now trying to say that Sally-Ann's recording isn't proof that she never had a warning from the police, just that she hasn't been *formally* warned, so I wouldn't be surprised if Jessica's next statement on you all is, "I could've had everyone charged, but I decided just to let the police use informal warnings, which are part of the trauma-informed policing I've been in charge of developing nationwide. So sick of being bullied and abused when I've always been the bigger person! And the reason the police didn't remember speaking to SA is cos a local police force didn't feel able to handle such a serious case, so she was actually seen by a team from MI5 who work round the clock to support me and J cos of all the abuse we get as leaders on the world stage. I didn't bleeping ask for any of this, I'm just a young lesbian who went from nothing to helping billions of women and girls who've told me I'm their only hope, so I'm not gonna shut up now pal."

Hm, if I get bored of the day job maybe I should apply for a job as a copywriter at VF. My style needs work but I think I've got the general pattern of lying and evasiveness down.
Nailed it 100%!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.