Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jess went in so hard on Sally Ann because she thought she could control her. She thought she was the perfect victim to blame, which would scare others off from speaking out too. She greatly underestimated Sally Ann. That poor woman has more strength in her little finger than you could ever hope to have Jess. You can seek all the power and control that you want, it won’t fill the hole inside you. Weak people behave the way that you do. Deep down you know that. You won’t always get away with treating people the way you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone know when the new article is coming out? I thought it was today and have been refreshing Twitter all day to no avail!

Reactions: 1
Ha here we go--latest re-tweet from the new champion of black artistes!! She doesn't re-tweet anything unless it's of use to her so it must be her new cause....!!

Anyone know when the new article is coming out? I thought it was today and have been refreshing Twitter all day to no avail!
I know me too!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
As a lawyer I loathe people who use empty threats of legal action/police reporting etc to intimidate people who might not know that there's no substance to it. I consider those who do this the absolute lowest of the low. So it makes sense that Jess has done just that.
I can confirm after being threatened with the police, I've heard nothing at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
can anyone show me the tweets were JT allegedly said the women were delusional for thinking they were in the book please
There's this one, but I know there is another one somewhere where it was suggested SA was narcissistic, thinking the story was her---I think that might have been in the work WhatsApp messages....

Reactions: 2
I can confirm after being threatened with the police, I've heard nothing at all.
Hope you are doing OK. I've wondered how you are since you last posted. She's a horrible, lying bully who tries to intimidate people into silence and submission. How unsurprising that you never heard anything from the police 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her language re police is really off

Jaimi "hoping SA gets arrested this time" (suggesting therr were other times, and it's been possible this would've happened"
"Awaiting charging advice"
And "warned by the police" from Js lackey....

Her whole platform was about police not being safe to report abuse...

Charlatan.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was worried about you. I'm glad, and unsurprised that it went nowhere. You've done nothing illegal. All you've done is express views and J&J are all about freedom of speech.

Reactions: 8
Ha here we go--latest re-tweet from the new champion of black artistes!! She doesn't re-tweet anything unless it's of use to her so it must be her new cause!!
I suspect it's probably her response to reading here that she doesn't uplift others. Much as sceptical posts from clinicians/academics regarding research misconduct and her lack of oversight were rapidly followed by her announcement that VictimFocus REGULARLY ADVISES UNIVERSITY ETHICS COMMITTEES - she doesn't need an ethics committee, she is the towering ethical beacon to whom universities humbly turn for guidance, their own staff just not possessing the expertise they need to plan ethical research without her. (As someone who has sat on two separate ethics committees, I can confirm that this is every bit as ludicrous as it sounds.)

Jessica, the problem here is not your public image, which can be improved by a few tweets that highlight the work of others and some vague references to being peer reviewed. The problem here is a catalogue of unethical, unprofessional behaviour, compounded by an ever-increasing list of lies, and if you want to fix that, the first step needs to be recognising the harm you have inflicted on vulnerable women. Not obsessing about how to make yourself look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's funny how for anyone following her the recent tweets or Facebook rants attempting in her self obsessed way to at least acknowledge another person's plight or cause, ...Stuck out. It seemed weird and off brand.

We know her, we know she doesn't care.

A few tweets won't change that. She shows no accountability.

Reactions: 7
It's funny how for anyone following her the recent tweets or Facebook rants attempting in her self obsessed way to at least acknowledge another person's plight or cause, ...Stuck out. It seemed weird and off brand.

We know her, we know she doesn't care.

A few tweets won't change that. She shows no accountability.
I noticed that followers are dropping off now. Good!

Reactions: 2
Good that people realise. I think it's a big moment for survivors as well to see her called out.

It was alarming how she lied her way through all of this.

And manipulated facts.

Jaimi kept saying that SA had initially claimed for months her story was is the new book, and this invalidated everything and showed a "change" in story.

Never saw this. From what I recall SA didn't have the books but a friend recognised her. As if that point changes anything or made SA unreliable?

Does she think we're that stupid?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good that people realise. I think it's a big moment for survivors as well to see her called out.

It was alarming how she lied her way through all of this.

And manipulated facts.

Jaimi kept saying that SA had initially claimed for months her story was is the new book, and this invalidated everything and showed a "change" in story.

Never saw this. From what I recall SA didn't have the books but a friend recognised her. As if that point changes anything or made SA unreliable?

Does she think we're that stupid?
I feel sorry for Jaimi in a way. She was practically groomed by her boss, took her under her wing, probably love bombed the hell out of her, took her on expensive holidays, showered her with gifts, etc, jess fucked her kids off so she can give her 100% of her attention, fed her a load of lies about how shes the number 1 victim in every story she tells, got pally with her mum, employed them both, pay them both a wage so they are both under her thumb and spell. One day, Jaimi is gonna wake up and smell the coffee. It wont happen yet, I don't think it will happen for a while but if she is allowed to have good people around her, I'd like to think they would tell her and as someone with a degree and going on to do a phd, I'd like to think she has critical thinking and would analyse her own life story and how her relationship with Jess started and how it continues.

Then when it all comes out, I hope she writes a book and spills the tea! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I don't like how Jaimi has gone after SA as if she owed her an explanation.
I find their whole approach so weird as if showing endless support for each other on social media is necessary to be close to Jess?

Jaimi could have stayed out of it entirely.

The victimfocus brand is so toxic. Even the way Jaimi has spoken to former staff on Twitter, doxxing them and being threatening.

These are people who worked for you! How unprofessional, how unkind.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.