Dr Jessica Taylor #4 Consent is for losers, not for me. Ignore that journalist spilling the tea.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here. I think that it was @MsSelfridge who came up with the new thread title! Apologies if I am mistaken.

Keep exposing the unethical narc, Dr Jessica Taylor here!

Reactions: 9
Thank u for the new thread ! And 5o to the nice folk here supporting accountability...how crappy that she's been tricking ppl into being part of her research. Feel for u a lot,
Agreed, very clear email. It is odd knowing she's reading here so closely.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
See how easy it is to credit people's words, Jess? And apologise if you don't get it quite right the first time? Easy-peasy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This was so funny on her blog, from the woman who tried to threaten another survivor by suggesting police would covisgate her electronics...
"7 reasons why I don’t support police checking victims’ mobile phones in sexual violence cases"
https://victimfocusblog.com/2019/04...ctims-mobile-phones-in-sexual-violence-cases/
It's quite astounding, as you say given her lies that SA's and Rachels's 'electrical devices' were supposedly taken by the police. I would love to see her reply to people who ask such questions rather than just block them. I mean, what is her stance now, I wonder? Is she going to create a whole new position that actually there are occasions when 'victims' don't tell the truth and therefore can be blamed---like what she is doing here---and therefore she now does support police checking mobile phones? Or not? Come on Jess, which is it? I imagine she is desperately trying to come up with some sort of theory that exonerates her. Either that or she'll book into a 6 month rehab for emotional exhaustion or something and come out rebranding herself as the champion of a whole new cause....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes I was thinking she'd pivot to something else, but expecting a ton more drama first to convey her martyrdom.

Reactions: 5
It's quite astounding, as you say given her lies that SA's and Rachels's 'electrical devices' were supposedly taken by the police. I would love to see her reply to people who ask such questions rather than just block them. I mean, what is her stance now, I wonder? Is she going to create a whole new position that actually there are occasions when 'victims' don't tell the truth and therefore can be blamed---like what she is doing here---and therefore she now does support police checking mobile phones? Or not? Come on Jess, which is it? I imagine she is desperately trying to come up with some sort of theory that exonerates her. Either that or she'll book into a 6 month rehab for emotional exhaustion or something and come out rebranding herself as the champion of a whole new cause....
Which her staff will be made to pay for.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yes I was thinking she'd pivot to something else, but expecting a ton more drama first to convey her martyrdom.
Well I'm particularly worried about her latest venture when she called for girls under 18 to fill out her questionnaire on sexual abuse and violence. Given her practices she should never have been allowed to target under 18's. I hope a serious investigation is carried out into that research as she will have stored up all those survey answers to use and recycle in countless dubious projects.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Which her staff will be made to pay for.
What do you mean? Have they paid for things for her before?

I’m curious how long her longest serving member of staff has been with her. Didn’t she have an assistant when the first book came out?

Reactions: 1
What do you mean? Have they paid for things for her before?

I’m curious how long her longest serving member of staff has been with her. Didn’t she have an assistant when the first book came out?
Other people on here have talked about staff having to club together for spa days for her when she's been feeling down....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Am I understanding this right?.... JTs FREE online course for survivors of sexual abuse (the one she rolls out as proof of her victim-focused altruism) is in fact a data collection tool?

I'm truly speechless.

This is beyond vile.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I understanding this right?.... JTs FREE online course for survivors of sexual abuse (the one she rolls out as proof of her victim-focused altruism) is in fact a data collection tool?

I'm truly speechless.

This is beyond vile.
The free course exists in 3 formats, as a PDF, as a web page and as an interactive e-learning course alongside the paid for e-learning courses.

Here's the web version https://www.victimfocus.org.uk/free-caring-for-yourself-after-sexual-violence

There's no data collection with the first two formats.

But it looks like there is on the e-learning version.

Here are all the e-learning courses, it looks like they're all collecting data.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder what she'd go for? She's already alienated the gendercrit movement plus she'd be up against those nasty older feminists like Julie Bindel.

Gay rights - again, she's already alienated the gendercrit side, and the other side sees her as a "TERF" and won't accept her

She can't pick anti-racism cuz she's white

Disability - she's burned her bridges in mental health and is physically abled, also she claimed all her ailments had been cured when she came out as gay

Environment - there are many far better spokespeople on that front

Poverty - even if she was once poor, she certainly isn't now and her similarities to grifter-in-chief Jack Monroe would become ever more apparent if she tried that route

Reactions: 11
Other people on here have talked about staff having to club together for spa days for her when she's been feeling down....
Right you lot I’m having a down day if I set up a grift…I mean justgiving or gofundme can you all chip in seen a spa day for £250 but for an extra £250 I can do a resource in detail telling you all what it was like and how utterly fabulous I am……thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what she'd go for? She's already alienated the gendercrit movement plus she'd be up against those nasty older feminists like Julie Bindel.

Gay rights - again, she's already alienated the gendercrit side, and the other side sees her as a "TERF" and won't accept her

She can't pick anti-racism cuz she's white

Disability - she's burned her bridges in mental health and is physically abled, also she claimed all her ailments had been cured when she came out as gay

Environment - there are many far better spokespeople on that front

Poverty - even if she was once poor, she certainly isn't now and her similarities to grifter-in-chief Jack Monroe would become ever more apparent if she tried that route
Maybe something totally unrelated. Her previous grifts / personas include wellness and homeschooling as well as male mental health.

If she can get the work, she'll carry on in TV as long as possible - loads of narc supply there and it's a world where performance can matter more than ethics.

I think she'll likely continue down the anti-meds route, picking up loads of conspiracy theory fanatics as followers.

Reactions: 8
I still cant believe you can do a phd without a masters? Maybe I'm dumb but I always thought the next step from an undergrad would be the postgrad and then if you wanted to go further, you do the phd? Maybe thats why her phd was so tit? because she skipped the postgrad that would have taught her a bit more.
The absolute ego to go from an undergrad to a phd :LOL::ROFLMAO: She really thought she was smarter than everyone. I suppose its a good job she's not doing something like nursing. Imagine her ego with that?!

Also, my random thoughts about all this had me thinking. Imagine Jess has been through her abuse and is traumatised. Traumatised to the point where she develops a personality disorder. Or, she already had a personality disorder and the trauma just triggered it even more. She goes to UoB who tell her so and shes in complete denial. She doesnt have a personality disorder and she's going to prove you all wrong. The way she goes about things, with her opinions and her books and her arguing with everyone that doesnt agree with her, and if you don't love her and tell her shes amazing then its because you're a jealous homophobe - its like shes trying to argue with the pros that personality disorders arent real, and if they arent real, then how can she have one?! And she uses other peoples diagnoses as a way to shove her opinions in everyones faces because X was raped as a teenager and now she has bipolar, but its not bipolar - its just trauma. Y has ADHD & they experienced domestic violence - but it's not ADHD - it's just trauma. Z has autism and was abused as a child - guess what guys, you dont have a neurological disorder that you are born with - it's just trauma!

duck me she's delusional.

Reactions: 4
I still cant believe you can do a phd without a masters? Maybe I'm dumb but I always thought the next step from an undergrad would be the postgrad and then if you wanted to go further, you do the phd? Maybe thats why her phd was so tit? because she skipped the postgrad that would have taught her a bit more.
The absolute ego to go from an undergrad to a phd :LOL::ROFLMAO: She really thought she was smarter than everyone. I suppose its a good job she's not doing something like nursing. Imagine her ego with that?!

Also, my random thoughts about all this had me thinking. Imagine Jess has been through her abuse and is traumatised. Traumatised to the point where she develops a personality disorder. Or, she already had a personality disorder and the trauma just triggered it even more. She goes to UoB who tell her so and shes in complete denial. She doesnt have a personality disorder and she's going to prove you all wrong. The way she goes about things, with her opinions and her books and her arguing with everyone that doesnt agree with her, and if you don't love her and tell her shes amazing then its because you're a jealous homophobe - its like shes trying to argue with the pros that personality disorders arent real, and if they arent real, then how can she have one?! And she uses other peoples diagnoses as a way to shove her opinions in everyones faces because X was raped as a teenager and now she has bipolar, but its not bipolar - its just trauma. Y has ADHD & they experienced domestic violence - but it's not ADHD - it's just trauma. Z has autism and was abused as a child - guess what guys, you dont have a neurological disorder that you are born with - it's just trauma!

duck me she's delusional.
In Scotland it’s quite normal to go from an undergrad to PhD (although many people do do a Masters first) but we have the choice of an ordinary degree or an honours degree which is 4 years. Is a Masters in England the equivalent of an honours degree north of the border?

Apologies for ignorance as I only have experience of the Scottish system!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.