Dr Jessica Taylor #3 Everyone's favourite moon-howling guru

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes totally.
I don't understand people who genuinely like her book...did anyone else notice it was extremely and completely unreadable?
I suggested it for my book group (with a warning that I wasn’t sure about her a person) and even though we all read lots none of us could get through it and our discussion was about how it was one sided, poorly researched, and badly written.

Reactions: 8
I read a review that said they'd read it twice, I was seriously confused. It doesn't read like a book and sentences don't end. Unreadable.

Question from the journalist regarding MOCRA? As the website doesn’t exist anymore.

Does anyone know if it was actually active as in was the telephone service set up or not??

I'm quite surprised no male professionals haven't taken some sort of action against this pearl of wisdom...

1665948589024.png

Question from the journalist regarding MOCRA? As the website doesn’t exist anymore.

Does anyone know if it was actually active as in was the telephone service set up or not??
I hope they are also looking at the £700,000 'grant' awarded to The Eaton Foundation....

I must apologise for the double negative in my post, it gave me a bit of a headache reading it back, but too late to edit! It should read 'I'm quite surprised no male professionals HAVE taken action...'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm quite surprised no male professionals haven't taken some sort of action against this pearl of wisdom...

View attachment 1655740

I hope they are also looking at the £700,000 'grant' awarded to The Eaton Foundation....

I must apologise for the double negative in my post, it gave me a bit of a headache reading it back, but too late to edit! It should read 'I'm quite surprised no male professionals HAVE taken action...'.
I’m not even sure that 700k grant is true as if you look at companies house accounts it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 2
I’m not even sure that 700k grant is true as if you look at companies house accounts it doesn’t add up
The Eaton Foundation is a charity so all the accounts etc are with the Charities Commission not Companies House. You can only see the last 6 years on there and there are no large grants showing on the accounts on there.

Reactions: 1
“Almost every eminent male…scientist is known to be [laundry list of crappy things]”

Wow. That is a quality sweeping statement from the Queen of Fringed ITV pop psychologists.

“Almost every eminent male…scientist is known to be [laundry list of crappy things]”

Wow. That is a quality sweeping statement from the Queen of Fringed ITV pop psychologists.
That's like saying that because of Operation Yewtree, we shouldn't allow men to be TV presenters. Or that American women shouldn't have the right to vote because the pioneers of their women's suffrage movement were racist. Is that cherry-picking? Sure, but no more than Jess does

Reactions: 4
I agree with eminent, but not male....

But I've found most psychiatrists and psychologists with huge public profiles and shtick websites and ostensible specialities in gender based violence, are not quite what they seem,

That said, she would fall into that category.

Reactions: 3
I agree with eminent, but not male....

But I've found most psychiatrists and psychologists with huge public profiles and shtick websites and ostensible specialities in gender based violence, are not quite what they seem,

That said, she would fall into that category.
If she’s stuck to that then, fine, perhaps it might have a grain of truth. But “going big” - presumably a narc-driven effort at SM traction / relevance - and expanding it to most eminent male scientists needlessly tars however many thousands of astrophysicists, biologists, etc… about whom and whose work she knows the square root of duck-all, all in the name of misandric demonisation to flog some tawdry, ripped-off half-thoughts.

Reactions: 5
She probably wants a backlash. She'd love loads of male psychologists to speak out against her, so she can say "see, I told you the patriarchy was against me". It would feed everything she says has been happening to her (that actually hasn't been happening).

Reactions: 8
It was never set up.
Mmm at the time someone called Sammy Woodhouse was a trustee of MOCRA, and was doing a lot of the fundraising. I see she has shared Rachel Williams' tweets lately so presumably she will be able to fill in a few blanks for the investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mmm at the time someone called Sammy Woodhouse was a trustee of MOCRA, and was doing a lot of the fundraising. I see she has shared Rachel Williams' tweets lately so presumably she will be able to fill in a few blanks for the investigation.
Sammy Woodhouse was one of a number of pretty well-respected people who were prevailed upon to be trustees - another was Hibo Wardere. I would very much like to hear their take on it…

Reactions: 5
JT has made a statement about half an hour ago re MOCRA.

also, SA’s latest response from BPS is quite something. I’m not quite sure a “reasonable” assumption of consent quite cuts it

also, SA’s latest response from BPS is quite something. I’m not quite sure a “reasonable” assumption of consent quite

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

also, SA’s latest response from BPS is quite something. I’m not quite sure a “reasonable” assumption of consent quite cuts it

also, SA’s latest response from BPS is quite something. I’m not quite sure a “reasonable” assumption of consent quite
Very convenient timing, but been silent for over a year since the money was raised??? And yes, a really disappointing response from the BPS---and to have the cheek to ask SA to not share it???? SA is a vulnerable member of the public---they have no jurisdiction over her! They can't hold their own members to abide by their ethical codes, but they expect to tell somebody complaining about a member to keep it quiet??? Unbelievable! And what about SA's request to remove her data from future publications, as is her right---why aren't they answering that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.