Dr Jessica Taylor #3 Everyone's favourite moon-howling guru

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't access any of the paid courses now without agreeing to her stupid terms! And the free course is available on the portal as a pdf...but when I took it a few years ago it was an online one same as the others. Maybe she's finished collecting her data from it? Maybe I'm being paranoid but I can't help noticing some of her paid courses mirror the topics she asks about on the free course. Seems to be a pattern of her getting lots of sensitive info from survivors and then selling it as products.
Ah, OK. Maybe contact the portal/host company direct? https://www.talentlms.com/contact

They are the ones who have that functionality in the first place - agreeing to terms before being able to access content is something they created and can be switched on and off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sent this as follow up. I'm going to report her everywhere if she doesn't get back.

Well done. Good, clear email. Remember she reads here and will tie the two things together. So be mindful of sharing your strategy...

Is someone going to start a new thread? If not, I can

Well done. Good, clear email. Remember she reads here and will tie the two things together. So be mindful of sharing your strategy...

Is someone going to start a new thread? If not, I can
Started a new thread here gang x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't mind if she is reading it to be fair as I've said it all in the emails. By being transparent she can't accuse me of anything. She could 'doxx me' on Twitter which I've seen Jaimi to do to others. Bit worried about that as I've had a lot of abuse before. But Twitter can be turned off. I was really horrified when I saw Jaimi do that, like everything else they do it goes against everything they're supposed to stand for.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't mind if she is reading it to be fair as I've said it all in the emails. By being transparent she can't accuse me of anything. She could 'doxx me' on Twitter which I've seen Jaimi to do to others. Bit worried about that as I've had a lot of abuse before. But Twitter can be turned off. I was really horrified when I saw Jaimi do that, like everything else they do it goes against everything they're supposed to stand for.
Your letter is very reasonable so if they chose to try to trash you on twitter, you could post it and I don't think anyone could call that abuse. Your concerns are well founded and I don't think they'd want the issue around consent, changing Ts&C's and accreditation being discussed as it can't be brushed off as someone being abusive, emotional, confused or whatever else they say. It's cold hard facts.

I wouldn't hold out for a reply though, so hopefully trading standards will take a look. Might also be worth reporting to the ASA if she's still advertising them as accredited on Instagram etc. They take quite a dim view of influencers and bogus courses etc.

Good luck and I hope this isn't too stressful for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.