Dr Jessica Taylor #3 Everyone's favourite moon-howling guru

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @alphaspagbol from a suggestion by @butterjamcream. Jess's wiki is here.

Recap: Jess is on yet another five-star honeymoon so is running out of content and has had to keep dredging up stuff she wrote years ago. She did, however, take the time to publish an inappropriate and irresponsible article about suicide, where she also made the false claim that The Samaritans have trained crisis counsellors on hand. All this has left her with little time for Twitter. Or is it just because Sally Ann has been sharing evidence of harassment by Jess, along with confirmation from the publisher that it is indeed SA's story that Jess used in a book without consent?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A great summary. Can anyone link the moon post here, so newcomers have context around the hilarious thread title? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Title by @alphaspagbol from a suggestion by @butterjamcream. Jess's wiki is here.

Recap: Jess is on yet another five-star honeymoon so is running out of content and has had to keep dredging up stuff she wrote years ago. She did, however, take the time to publish an inappropriate and irresponsible article about suicide, where she also made the false claim that The Samaritans have trained crisis counsellors on hand. All this has left her with little time for Twitter. Or is it just because Sally Ann has been sharing evidence of harassment by Jess, along with confirmation from the publisher that it is indeed SA's story that Jess used in a book without consent?
All credit for the title must go to @butterjamcream i just couldn’t let it go unnoticed 👍

A great summary. Can anyone link the moon post here, so newcomers have context around the hilarious thread title? 😆
Hopefully this is it https://tattle.life/threads/dr-jessica-taylor-2.32006/post-11739168

Hopefully this is it https://tattle.life/threads/dr-jessica-taylor-2.32006/post-11739168

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought that was photoshopped. I can't believe Jess made that post. How embarrassing.

And yet if someone else had said that, she would have accused them of stalking her and phoned the police on them. I wonder how she decides which of her fans to get arrested and which to marry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just seen latest FB/Insta post.
She asks “where have all the feminists gone?”
Erm… you blocked most Jess! Others have unfollowed you and don’t agree with your actions.
Gosh, the ego!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just looking at VictimFocus's accounts on Companies House, which they finally filed this month (despite being around for 5 years, apparently.

Can someone help me make sense of it? Am I right in thinking just under £50k net assets isn't much if they're employing 25 staff (which she announced the very same day these accounts are made up to).

I've not run a business so I'm not quite sure - but that doesn't sound much to me. I've worked in companies with fewer people and we were bringing loads more money in!

Should the people working there be concerned it all feels a bit precarious?

1663351614271.png

1663351328662.png

Reactions: 2
Just looking at VictimFocus's accounts on Companies House, which they finally filed this month (despite being around for 5 years, apparently.

Can someone help me make sense of it? Am I right in thinking just under £50k net assets isn't much if they're employing 25 staff (which she announced the very same day these accounts are made up to).

I've not run a business so I'm not quite sure - but that doesn't sound much to me. I've worked in companies with fewer people and we were bringing loads more money in!

View attachment 1583314

View attachment 1583297
I spotted this.
I know how much my business has to take to pay less staff and its more.

Edit: I’ve checked my accounts. It’s as I thought. We publish turnover etc and our assets are things we own (such as a van).
Turnover appears to be missing on victim focus accounts?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1583116

View attachment 1583117

This is so creepy to me. Jaimi is a fangirl turned wife.
"It's not grooming or abuse, we got together when she was 21, and saying she can't consent to a young marriage is belittling and treating her like a child. We MET when she was 16 it's not like we were licking each other's clits" (yes that is the phrase she used.) Yet at the same time Johnny Depp took advantage of Amber Heard by getting together with her when she was young and a fan of his, even though she was an adult. Which is it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She leans into the crude language and hides behind classism when criticised. No, its just inappropriate and unprofessional, full stop.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
According to a random page I googled, small companies can file abridged accounts. They don't need to include a profit and lost account or a directors report.

They still need to send all the info to HMRC, they you don't need to make it all public.

So, do the VictimFocus accounts tell us anything?

Reactions: 5
I think they say she’s submitted adbridged versions to Companies House (publicly visible) and that full ones have had to go to HMRC (private).
With the ongoing scrutiny you’d think clear transparency would’ve been better?
I know our company only has to submit to companies house as a CIC and it’s all visible.

What we can see are the company assets.

Reactions: 2
"It's not grooming or abuse, we got together when she was 21, and saying she can't consent to a young marriage is belittling and treating her like a child. We MET when she was 16 it's not like we were licking each other's clits" (yes that is the phrase she used.) Yet at the same time Johnny Depp took advantage of Amber Heard by getting together with her when she was young and a fan of his, even though she was an adult. Which is it?
This is really creepy and screams perpetrator. Can you imagine these words out of a man's mouth who had run off with a girl nearly a decade younger than him who he met when she was 16? Jess would be the first person to say he was a groomer. And the whole thing with getting her mum on side and employing them both etc, so Jaimi is completely dependent on her.....Its nauseating

She leans into the crude language and hides behind classism when criticised. No, its just inappropriate and unprofessional, full stop.
This really does my head in. I grew up on a council estate but I know how to speak and act in a professional capacity. She gives working class women a bad name.

Reactions: 13
This is really creepy and screams perpetrator. Can you imagine these words out of a man's mouth who had run off with a girl nearly a decade younger than him who he met when she was 16? Jess would be the first person to say he was a groomer. And the whole thing with getting her mum on side and employing them both etc, so Jaimi is completely dependent on her.....Its nauseating
It is! She's also bragged that a lot of her friends are women 8-10 years younger than herself, again if a man were talking about his "friendships" with much younger women she'd be calling him a groomer. Or even a gay man hanging around younger men. A while ago she spoke about a controversial article by Peter Tatchell in which he gave the opinion that teenage boys of 14-15 can consent to sex with older men. Jess said this was totally wrong and adult men, even in their early 20s, shouldn't be spending time with teenage boys. But it was OK when she did it?

She's 32 next month and in a few years' time will be in her mid-late 30s and people will start treating her as middle aged rather than young, I wonder how she'll respond to that? She has a whole chapter in Sexy But Psycho about how older women are treated poorly because men lose interest in them and no doubt she'll bring that out again, but inevitably we'll see a lot of hypocrisy coming out of her after years of "I'm so young, my wife and all my friends are young, anyone who criticises us is just a bitter old woman jealous of younger women"

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen the film “An Education”? Where Carey Mulligan’s character is a teenager in a relationship with a much older man? I read an interview with Lynn Barber, the author of the memoir the film is based on. Because of different attitudes in the 60’s I think it took her a long time to recognise the abusive nature of the relationship. However she also said that with hindsight her seducer had groomed her whole family, not just her. Mandy makes me think of that…

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think they say she’s submitted adbridged versions to Companies House (publicly visible) and that full ones have had to go to HMRC (private).
With the ongoing scrutiny you’d think clear transparency would’ve been better?
I know our company only has to submit to companies house as a CIC and it’s all visible.

What we can see are the company assets.
Organisations that I am familiar with do not stop at the legal minimum but go further for the sake for transparency, accountability & trust. It also inspires trust in service users, partnership working and donors.

Amid the evidenced concerns that have been raised it does not inspire trust that they have published abridged accounts. I think most people would agree that if we built an organisation that was our baby, and there were ‘unfounded accusations’ being publicly made, then publishing in full would be a wonderful opportunity to put that to bed.

As usual it is VAGUE and we are all being asked to take a leap of faith.

On that note I wonder if the MOCRA 5k was paid into the Victim Focus Ltd accounts….

View attachment 1583314

View attachment 1583297
RE net assets. I can’t think what this could be.
ie the value of fixed assets minus liabilities.

Given that she doesn’t run a physical service & it is all remote home working, I can’t think what physical assets they would have-

A car? Although it’s a stretch to say it’s used for business. Driving to the ever decreasing public speaking gigs.
Merch? (I mean wow it is a rip off so maybe)
Property? I wonder if some of her house is considered a business assett?
Tech? A few cheap skate laptops for staff?

It’s all a bit vague isn’t it. VICTIM FOCUS LTD seems a good vehicle for gritting cash, paying an unaccountable wage and absorbing living costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On that note I wonder if the MOCRA 5k was paid into the Victim Focus Ltd accounts….
That would be very interesting. I bet it was. And Jessica will have some bullshit excuse about it. But the bottom line is, she went on Woman's Hour, told everyone she was starting a charity to help women who'd become pregnant after rape and abuse, and she told everyone her son's story. Then raised £5k via a crowdfunder from the public. And now, the money has gone - where exactly?!

The fact that she's not being totally above board and transparent about this speaks volumes. Where is the £5k? This stinks.

It's not the only crowdfunder, either, there have been a few. There was one for VictimFocus where she promised rewards for donations - like a kickstarter type thing. But it disappeared once people started talking about it here. Did she give people their rewards? I would bet good money she didn't. If she had, there would have been a zillion social media posts about it - but nada.

Reactions: 8
Who did she say this to? Honestly it’s really quite sickening.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.