Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of nonsense. When someone’s story keeps changing it’s a huge red flag in itself regardless of actual wrongdoing — and he’s still not being clear.

He is trying to do his ‘I’m listening & learning’ bullshit but it’s not going to wash this time. All for the sake of wanting to humblebrag about helping refugees. Next time just get on with your good deeds quietly Alex - is that even possible for you?

Reactions: 12
I saw something on Twitter that the cottages are suitable for long term let’s as someone was already living in them and has had to be given notice now Alex George has bought them 👀 just rumours though

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Hang on...so his parents live in the 'big house' and these were outbuildings on their property? He was going to try and keep that private but knowing that his 'fans' would probably book the cottages they would recognise his parents if they saw them on the land due to them featuring on his insta account and the MH documentary?!

But in his youtube vlog about it he says it was complicated buying them because it was a business venture? But don't his parents already own them though ? I can't keep up!

He has been acting Mr Nice Guy for so long he really thought the housing Ukrainian family angle would get him a load of adoration and he can do no wrong. Like so many influencers, he has created an echo chamber and can't hack criticism (and doesn't actually think he is in the wrong).

Tbh my first thought was why only housing one family when you have 4 homes. Just screams tokenism.

Also the post your pill thing I find very uncomfortable. It's a fine line between not being ashamed of your medication, and glamourisation of pill taking. Especially making it a 'trend' on social media.

I don't buy the body positivity thing either. I think he is a deeply unhappy and troubled man.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I saw something on Twitter that the cottages are suitable for long term let’s as someone was already living in them and has had to be given notice now Alex George has bought them 👀 just rumours though
He says that at the start of the video that there is a tenant in one who will be moving out so he won’t show round that cottage! He’s a scumbag.

• Sick
As if he didn't want to say he was buying them from his family's land for privacy reasons, he totally just wanted to boast and knew that people would find it less impressive if they knew the truth. He wanted to boast and make it look like he was really rich, but also is still trying to temper it with faux virtue signalling about renting it out to Ukrainians. How people don't see through him is beyond me! This is why influencers continue to lie, they are rarely called out on it, and if they do, they go straight to the BBC crying about "hate". Now we are not sure if he's even really bought the properties, "not suitable for long term residence" makes zero sense when people are living in tiny studio flats all over the country just to be able to get a place of their own- if you can stay in it for a week, you can stay in it full time! So much bs.

Alex was vile and entitled on love island, I'm not surprised he is the same now.

Reactions: 17
Dr Alex should do 12.5 hour shifts a day in a mental health ward. Ridiculously short staffed being stuck on observations for hours because there isn't enough staff to swap and you are desperate for a wee and a drink. Having to restrain someone headbanging, using ligature knives constantly, becoming desensitised to some of the most horrible things a human can see. Trying to convince someone who's catatonic and severely depressed to get out of the bed and use the toilet and eat as you are breaking your back everytime you change them but there's no beds available to move them on and the service won't purchase a proper bed. Then having to forcibly wash people because they neglect their hygiene so much and get infections. Over sedating someone because you don't have a seclusion suite and they are smashing up the ward , the police won't take them because they are in a safe place but there's no beds in more secure services.

It's definitely not the singing kumbaya and holding hands like Dr Alex makes out.

He purchased 4 holiday cottages and promoting dodgy clinics abroad. He doesn't give a tit about patients just making money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dr Alex should do 12.5 hour shifts a day in a mental health ward. Ridiculously short staffed being stuck on observations for hours because there isn't enough staff to swap and you are desperate for a wee and a drink. Having to restrain someone headbanging, using ligature knives constantly, becoming desensitised to some of the most horrible things a human can see. Trying to convince someone who's catatonic and severely depressed to get out of the bed and use the toilet and eat as you are breaking your back everytime you change them but there's no beds available to move them on and the service won't purchase a proper bed. Then having to forcibly wash people because they neglect their hygiene so much and get infections. Over sedating someone because you don't have a seclusion suite and they are smashing up the ward , the police won't take them because they are in a safe place but there's no beds in more secure services.

It's definitely not the singing kumbaya and holding hands like Dr Alex makes out.

He purchased 4 holiday cottages and promoting dodgy clinics abroad. He doesn't give a tit about patients just making money.
You hit the nail on the head! People are too scared to tell people what really goes on in mental health services but we need to fight for the patients , the staff and relatives!

Reactions: 7
Oh of course he’s playing the #bekind card

Interesting that he believes himself to be putting out so much good in the world by buying FOUR houses.

What about being kind to locals priced out of their own area in Wales, Alex? You don't seem to have any interest in being kind to them!

Reactions: 5
Makes me so angry

edit: I’m from pembrokeshire and have had to give up hope of trying to buy a home here

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok, he’s doing a good thing by offering one of the homes to refugees. My main question is, why can’t he just do it out of the goodness of his heart, without posting it all over social media? It’s not as though he’s spreading awareness either, everybody who hasn’t been living under a rock knows there’s a war on.

Reactions: 3
Hi, new to this thread but just jumping on to say, I started watching his series of Love Island thinking I would love him as I'd heard so many people around me saying nice things about him. Straight from the start, I've just got alarm bells going off about him? The girls just seem so uncomfortable around him, whether it's just an awkwardness thing or what, it's just raised red flags in my mind. I'm up to the bit now where he's not long started dating Alexandra and is already saying he's going off her. The guy is extremely strange.

Side note, noticed on Instagram that he sells boxes of bath bombs that look like Easter eggs. Not sure if he is passing these off as his own product that he's created himself, but you can buy those in bulk for businesses. I know because I used to do PR for a bath bomb company, and they always claimed their bath bombs were handmade until I found out you could buy them online elsewhere - they are the exact same thing Alex is selling.

Reactions: 8
Ok, he’s doing a good thing by offering one of the homes to refugees. My main question is, why can’t he just do it out of the goodness of his heart, without posting it all over social media? It’s not as though he’s spreading awareness either, everybody who hasn’t been living under a rock knows there’s a war on.
He has to announce it to boost his ego and attempt to repair his “bekind” status.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it must be knackering deleting all the genuine concerns and polite responses from Pembrokeshire locals who can’t afford a roof over their head, so that he still looks like Mr Nice Guy. 🙄 Hope he enjoys his well-earned rest. Sorry if I’m banging on about him on here, he’s just well and truly wound me up over this!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There's a fine line between 'self care' and looking after mental health, and becoming dangerously self involved. I think plenty of influencers cross that line.

Reactions: 6
He’s obviously having his detox as there’s an article about Welsh residents anger at him in the Daily Fail today.

Reactions: 5