Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran here when I saw him post this. Absolutely tone deaf, or more likely, knows exactly what he's doing and the offer to a Ukrainian family was to try and sweeten the fact that he's removed those four properties from the local community who desperately need them.
yeah this sounds like something his management would have suggested imo

Reactions: 1
The sad thing is most people will think Dr Alex is doing great work as an advocate for mental health because they have no clue about it themselves

Reactions: 5
yeah this sounds like something his management would have suggested imo
I saw a similar article about someone else who gave a house to a refugee family last night before going to sleep. Not surprised if him/his management saw that and decided it would be great PR and beneficial to him too

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad he’s getting a lot of criticism for this
How can they be suitable as holiday homes but not as residential homes? 🤔 People live full time in caravans that are used as holiday homes so I’m sure a local who couldn’t afford a more expensive home would be willing to buy one of those as their first home?

I’m glad he’s getting criticism too but of course he has to hint at how his MH is being affected by the hate he’s receiving 🙄

Reactions: 10
Saying he won’t bother explaining and then going on to explain lol. Can’t help himself. It’s depressing pricks like this have a platform.

Reactions: 6
Why is the slightest bit of criticism/opposition always classed as bullying and abuse? I’m sure a small minority are being rude/aggressive, but to put everyone under the same umbrella devalues actual victims of bullying and abuse.

Here are my own replies to his post. I wouldn’t say I’ve been rude, just offering another viewpoint and asking him to be more considerate of others,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol I've had arguments with people on my Instagram for calling him out on his lack of insight into mental health system etc.

He needs to go back to go offline for a bit. Get some experience working in mental health as a locum ! Because he is coming across a hypocrite. I wouldn't wish anything his mental health to deteriorate but since he's stopped being a full time doctor he has lost reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

54 seconds into this video he says that the cottages were long term lets. He was lying about them not being residential properties and whoever lived there (or could potentially live there) has now been bought out !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All the plans he’s got for it, I can’t wait to see how much he’s going to charge for them! Tenby is very popular and pricey for holiday cottages.

54 seconds into this video he says that the cottages were long term lets. He was lying about them not being residential properties and whoever lived there (or could potentially live there) has now been bought out !!
Great find. How do we copy this or take a clip? Someone clever please help 🤗 Because you know he’s taking it down in 3, 2, 1…

Reactions: 2
what exactly does he think he could do to help by meeting with a local leader ? :rolleyes:
must all just lip service so his dull followers continue to believe the sun shines out of his arse!!

Reactions: 5
Ffs it is not “online abuse” it’s valid criticism !

Another update on his Instagram - pleased to see he has at least admitted his idiocy in this one
So his family already owned the properties? Can’t tell if he’s just back tracking. Also HOW can you be unaware of the housing crisis ?! I call bs

Reactions: 6
“Lost in communication” either he has bought these cottages or he hasn’t. For an educated guy he’s severely misjudged it if he thought he could lie about buying them and no one would question it…

Reactions: 7