Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is on their family property I dont think its a bad idea. Im from a very touristy area so know the issues. These are converted on land already theirs and arent taking homes that were always there as local family homes. It's the lies and smoke screens around it that make it dodgy

If it is on their family property I dont think its a bad idea. Im from a very touristy area so know the issues. These are converted on land already theirs and arent taking homes that were always there as local family homes. It's the lies and smoke screens around it that make it dodgy
I thought they were previously long term lets (ie rented by local people) - now those leases have been terminated so that Alex can have them renovated and turned into holiday lets? I don’t know if that’s what I’ve read here or whether he is now backtracking. I agree the lack of clarity is a problem in itself.

Reactions: 4
I thought they were previously long term lets (ie rented by local people) - now those leases have been terminated so that Alex can have them renovated and turned into holiday lets? I don’t know if that’s what I’ve read here or whether he is now backtracking. I agree the lack of clarity is a problem in itself.
Ah if they have actually kicked locals out then thats different and would change things for me.

Reactions: 1
Ah if they have actually kicked locals out then thats different and would change things for me.
Play this from about 50 seconds in. He says long term lets to holiday cottages.

I avoided watching this until now because the guy makes my skin crawl. He’s so odd isn’t he? Very strange mannerisms and way about him.

Reactions: 8
Play this from about 50 seconds in. He says long term lets to holiday cottages.

I avoided watching this until now because the guy makes my skin crawl. He’s so odd isn’t he? Very strange mannerisms and way about him.
He also looks different recently. I know he has gained some weight, but I don't know if that's just it.

Reactions: 3
He literally gives me the ick so bad he looks like one of those chipmunks off Alvin and the chipmunks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe he is on anti depressants... They can make you gain weight.
So can his good lifestyle he has now! Always eating out and eating on his free holidays plus he’s not working in A&E now so probably not as active. But I said it wasn’t on here ages ago when he started putting weight on that it’s probably intentional, so he can quote #bekind when people start criticising him for it.

Reactions: 6
Hi, new to this thread but just jumping on to say, I started watching his series of Love Island thinking I would love him as I'd heard so many people around me saying nice things about him. Straight from the start, I've just got alarm bells going off about him? The girls just seem so uncomfortable around him, whether it's just an awkwardness thing or what, it's just raised red flags in my mind. I'm up to the bit now where he's not long started dating Alexandra and is already saying he's going off her. The guy is extremely strange.
I remember watching it and I never really got the hype around him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a “nice guy” or at least has those tendencies around him

He is textbook Nice Guy™ for sure. Extremely thin-skinned as we saw time and time again on Love Island and again now.

In his video about the cottages he says “basically I bought it off a very lovely gentleman”. But is now saying he bought it from family.

So either he was lying then (to make himself look more entrepreneurial) or he’s lying now (for reputation damage control). If he can be so easily deceptive about something like that, imagine what else he lies about.

Reactions: 11
Does he ever post anything that isn’t an ad these days? He really has gone to the dark side hasn’t he? I used to admire him during the pandemic when he was an actual doctor. Now he’s just flogging all sorts of crap to the ‘gram

Reactions: 4
This might be slightly off topic but does anyone else find it weird that his ex Ellie instagrams the “post your pill” when Alex would have been the one to have done it first (I’m not sure if he started the campaign but he’s definitely made it popular) and then yesterday she posted about getting black cabs instead of Ubers in London to save the black cabs just like Alex did last week. Just a weird thing to post the same things as your ex. Do we like Ellie? I still don’t think we know enough about their break up to judge, but she could have been just as bad as him idk.

Can’t say I warm to him .. but are holiday cottages that bad? I stay in several each year .. without them, I wouldn’t have some lovely holidays 🙈 I live in a very touristy area of Yorkshire & there are loads of holiday cottages.. it’s not looked upon badly. The tourists bring in a lot of money to local shops & restaurants. They make the village come alive in spring/summer.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can’t say I warm to him .. but are holiday cottages that bad? I stay in several each year .. without them, I wouldn’t have some lovely holidays 🙈 I live in a very touristy area of Yorkshire & there are loads of holiday cottages.. it’s not looked upon badly. The tourists bring in a lot of money to local shops & restaurants. They make the village come alive in spring/summer.. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Holiday cottages aren’t bad, not sure where you’ve got that from?
Have you read the thread? Alex is turning long term rental properties (ie affordable housing for local residents) into short term holiday lets for maximum profit. And lied about it.

His
This might be slightly off topic but does anyone else find it weird that his ex Ellie instagrams the “post your pill” when Alex would have been the one to have done it first (I’m not sure if he started the campaign but he’s definitely made it popular) and then yesterday she posted about getting black cabs instead of Ubers in London to save the black cabs just like Alex did last week. Just a weird thing to post the same things as your ex. Do we like Ellie? I still don’t think we know enough about their break up to judge, but she could have been just as bad as him idk.
His ex is alot younger than him 21/22? So she's still young and vulnerable in that sense.

That age gap totally fits his style 🤮

Dating someone two thirds your age at that age is not a crime but it certainly adds another red flag to the Dr Alex bouquet of red flags

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Had to unfollow him today. He’s such a softboi. If you don’t know what that is google it, he fits the bill 😂 just realised I literally don’t care what he does or says 😂

• Heart