Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of all the bragging and showing off at a time when food and fuel prices are rising and the average Joe is struggling

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Alex, had a lot of time for him, I'd cut him some slack because he was a doctor, he's had a tough time with his brother dying and I thought at the end of the day his heart was in the right place even when things weren't great like the ambassador role which was just govt PR.

But he's just becoming more and more of a scrounging influencer, it's becoming harder to like him. And I'm struggling to find my respect for him.

Reactions: 17
Nah he’s fake as duck .You know what ,if he really did care about mental health he could be speaking up about Kanye west who is clearly going through a manic episode at the moment as a result of his bipolar and is just being ripped into on social media by people who don’t have a clue what it means to suffer with a mental illness .
But nahhh,on the beg as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Had this TikTok land on my FYP today and it’s left such a bitter taste. I know this is one sided but his manager sounds kind of rude and for a mental health centric company you’d think diversity (university seemed to be important, as did location- reeks of classism) and work life balance would be important. But clearly it’s only important when you don’t work for Alex and it’s not all publicity pill posting.
About time he was moved from the rave thread to the “influencer” since that is clearly his end goal.

Reactions: 3

Had this TikTok land on my FYP today and it’s left such a bitter taste. I know this is one sided but his manager sounds kind of rude and for a mental health centric company you’d think diversity (university seemed to be important, as did location- reeks of classism) and work life balance would be important. But clearly it’s only important when you don’t work for Alex and it’s not all publicity pill posting.
About time
I think yiu report your post and put move the thread to influences and they will do it

Reactions: 1

About time he was moved from the rave thread to the “influencer” since that is clearly his end goal.
Surely this shows though that if he’s earning so much money he can afford staff? Like he can surely cut the ads to make them the bare minimum and only relevant to his “message”

Nah he’s fake as duck .You know what ,if he really did care about mental health he could be speaking up about Kanye west who is clearly going through a manic episode at the moment as a result of his bipolar and is just being ripped into on social media by people who don’t have a clue what it means to suffer with a mental illness .
But nahhh,on the beg as usual
He's fake he's going into General Practitioner training so he can be a TV doctor and celeb has no interest in actually helping people with mental health conditions. He would have chosen psychiatry as his speciality if he was genuinely interested, which has a massive shortage !

It's too much work for him and not enough money to be had doing psychiatry. Finish his GP training then he will be raking it in doing TV.

Reactions: 13
He's fake he's going into General Practitioner training so he can be a TV doctor and celeb has no interest in actually helping people with mental health conditions. He would have chosen psychiatry as his speciality if he was genuinely interested, which has a massive shortage !

It's too much work for him and not enough money to be had doing psychiatry. Finish his GP training then he will be raking it in doing TV.
He’s not even training anymore. He’s assuming he will be handed it on a plate. Arrogant now which is a shame.

Post your pill is just grassroots marketing. Get all his followers to do the hard work. The problem is he had drive a few years ago, as anyone would… I think now he has no idea (I’m not sure he really ever had a proper plan) where he wants this to go. He’s forever ‘buying time’ with his posts. It was a good idea and for all it’s worth, he’s still a role model for some… but I’m not sure he hasn’t bitten off too much here.

Reactions: 3
Oo, naughty Alex! Sexting other girls while with Ellie! She forgave him but then he did it again but denies he had sex with any of them!

"Unfortunately, Alex went on to sext a number of other women during their relationship and it all came to a head when someone contacted Ellie and spilled the beans about what he had been up to.

"Alex insisted he hadn’t slept with anyone else.

"Ellie is really struggling to believe him though because he was often away on work trips and messages showed him begging to meet girls in hotel rooms."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There is no excuse if you’re with someone you are loyal. However if the sun have screenshots why wasn’t they shared? Just saying is it sloppy press not like them not to post?

Reactions: 5
Does not surprise me one bit. The guy is an absolute tool. He's as smarmy as they come.
His constant virtue signalling makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 6
It’s always the ones shouting “be kind” from the rooftops that are the biggest arseholes. Not very kind to sext someone behind your girlfriends back. Knob

• Heart
Reactions: 14