Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s becoming really unbearable and smug. To go on Love Island you definitely have an ulterior motive and he has always tried to hide behind this amazing good guy image. Seems his true colours and reappearing.

Reactions: 10
What's up with him, he is becoming incredibly cringe, not surprised his relationship has ended. Look at him...in a matter of months he went from a 6 to a 3. Those glasses do nothing for him .

Reactions: 6
doesn’t look like his manager as she’s not in Dubai at the mo according to her stories!

He really has gone massively down hill both in looks and personality of late. Im so disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to really like him but he’s become unbelievably smug recently. I hate the “post your pill” campaign. I don’t care what medication anyone takes but surely it’s a personal thing. You don’t see folks posing with their haemorrhoid cream in Instagram. I think he’s a mug throwing away a medical career to dance with the devil as an influencer
I agree ,I’m on medication for bipolar and I have absolutely no shame in sharing with others my illness and the fact I take meds for it .I just don’t particularly want to post a picture of my medication .I don’t really get how it’s supposed to help.No one should feel ashamed about taking meds for mental health but I don’t think it should be normalised necessarily as although they obviously work for some and have probably saved my life at times it’s not always the answer for many .I dunno ,it just gets to me that the gps go to for many who visit due to poor MH is to stick them straight on anti d’s .Like that’s the only solution .Like that will solve it .

He really has gone massively down hill both in looks and personality of late. Im so disappointed
Yes compare him now to his Instagram profile pic!

But even when he was working in A&E he was always getting freebies with his hints on Instagram 'can anyone recommend a bike so I can bike to A&E?' then got gifted 2 bikes! 'Can anyone recommend a flat for rent while I work in A&E during lockdown?' then got gifted a free swanky flat! He's always loved the freebies.

Reactions: 3
But everyone hints for free stuff I know Sam Bailey & she told me she used to say “really fancy….” And she’d be sent it

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Ughhh this is exactly my point. Social media is one of the biggest detriments to young peoples mental health. If he’s SO passionate, his social media should be squeaky clean. Just talking about his walks and what not.. (I haven’t actually really seen what useful info he posts on Instagram about peoples mental health to even comment) not showing off his bloody holiday to Dubai of all places, which is unattainable for so so may, and not showing off all this crap which will lead to people feeling tit. Like you literally cannot do both. How does he not see the hypocrisy!! Like he’s getting his flat decorated for free. Come on man.

Reactions: 7
I agree ,I’m on medication for bipolar and I have absolutely no shame in sharing with others my illness and the fact I take meds for it .I just don’t particularly want to post a picture of my medication .I don’t really get how it’s supposed to help.No one should feel ashamed about taking meds for mental health but I don’t think it should be normalised necessarily as although they obviously work for some and have probably saved my life at times it’s not always the answer for many .I dunno ,it just gets to me that the gps go to for many who visit due to poor MH is to stick them straight on anti d’s .Like that’s the only solution .Like that will solve it .
Personally I think he's working more in mental health now and realizing how draining and challenging it is. I don't think until you have lived with someone or you work in mental health that you understand it more. I agree why should people post their medication online? I think anti depressants do work short time but the difficulty is coming off them for most people.

Ughhh this is exactly my point. Social media is one of the biggest detriments to young peoples mental health. If he’s SO passionate, his social media should be squeaky clean. Just talking about his walks and what not.. (I haven’t actually really seen what useful info he posts on Instagram about peoples mental health to even comment) not showing off his bloody holiday to Dubai of all places, which is unattainable for so so may, and not showing off all this crap which will lead to people feeling tit. Like you literally cannot do both. How does he not see the hypocrisy!! Like he’s getting his flat decorated for free. Come on man.
If he was a real mental health ambassador.

He would talk about Bi polar , eupd , schizo affective disorders etc. He needs to dig deeper and tell people the reality of it all. There's also Aces ... Adverse childhood events. He is just talking about medication and the be kind bollocks! I know it's tragic that his brother took his own life and that must have a profound impact on him. But he really does need to dig deeper on social media . He also needs to think outside the box more. I certainly have since working in mental health. I've realised how many complex disorders and conditions there are.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I think he's working more in mental health now and realizing how draining and challenging it is. I don't think until you have lived with someone or you work in mental health that you understand it more. I agree why should people post their medication online? I think anti depressants do work short time but the difficulty is coming off them for most people.

If he was a real mental health ambassador.

He would talk about Bi polar , eupd , schizo affective disorders etc. He needs to dig deeper and tell people the reality of it all. There's also Aces ... Adverse childhood events. He is just talking about medication and the be kind bollocks! I know it's tragic that his brother took his own life and that must have a profound impact on him. But he really does need to dig deeper on social media . He also needs to think outside the box more. I certainly have since working in mental health. I've realised how many complex disorders and conditions there are.
I’m the same as you, work in the mental health field and that’s why I think I find it so frustrating. All he’s advised from what I can see is “go for a walk”, do some self care. Nothing profound and also not very helpful advice if you are in a bad place. From a flip through his grid more of his posts are ads or “look at me and how I got my dad a land rover for a week” vs actual mental health advice. There’s two different stories going on.

I understand the point of “I gave up my job to do the mental health stuff so I have to make an income” but he'd have more clout to have kept the job OR to at least make the ads relevant to MH, like the non alcoholic beer was a stretch but almost relevant. Having his him done up by Dulux doesn’t help my mental health 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m the same as you, work in the mental health field and that’s why I think I find it so frustrating. All he’s advised from what I can see is “go for a walk”, do some self care. Nothing profound and also not very helpful advice if you are in a bad place. From a flip through his grid more of his posts are ads or “look at me and how I got my dad a land rover for a week” vs actual mental health advice. There’s two different stories going on.

I understand the point of “I gave up my job to do the mental health stuff so I have to make an income” but he'd have more clout to have kept the job OR to at least make the ads relevant to MH, like the non alcoholic beer was a stretch but almost relevant. Having his him done up by Dulux doesn’t help my mental health 😂
Yup it's like practice what you preach!!
Social media is actually one of the main causes of mental health issues in the UK for young people. He's not as bad as many but he's a hypocrite. I think he's burnt out and lost himself a bit. He needs a girlfriend who isn't a big social media fan who will kick him up the backside!

Reactions: 2
Yes compare him now to his Instagram profile pic!

But even when he was working in A&E he was always getting freebies with his hints on Instagram 'can anyone recommend a bike so I can bike to A&E?' then got gifted 2 bikes! 'Can anyone recommend a flat for rent while I work in A&E during lockdown?' then got gifted a free swanky flat! He's always loved the freebies.
He got gifted an entire FLAT?!?

He’s now on the beg for kitchen designers - how much do you want to bet he’s trying to get a kitchen for free? Sad he’s just like every other beggy influencer.

• Angry
As if he’s gone from being a doctor to shilling dysons on Instagram

Also if he wants to redo the kitchen he must own the flat not renting?

Reactions: 5
As if he’s gone from being a doctor to shilling dysons on Instagram

Also if he wants to redo the kitchen he must own the flat not renting?
Yes he has owned. He seems to buy one, renovate it and then sell it. This latest one is another bought one but he rents in between buying.