Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abcd123

VIP Member
He was always a creep. One of the girls he met up with from tinder before going on love island 2018 exposed him for only wanting to meet up for sex. BTW he previously admitted he got on the show after the love island producers spotted him on a dating app & invited him for a audition interview. View attachment 587111View attachment 587114
Just putting it out there... I know of so many men (and women) who just use tinder for sex. And to the other poster so what if he's net some girls at s bar and got with them?! That's what 20-30 something's do....

Reactions: 16

veevee04

VIP Member
Dr Alex should do 12.5 hour shifts a day in a mental health ward. Ridiculously short staffed being stuck on observations for hours because there isn't enough staff to swap and you are desperate for a wee and a drink. Having to restrain someone headbanging, using ligature knives constantly, becoming desensitised to some of the most horrible things a human can see. Trying to convince someone who's catatonic and severely depressed to get out of the bed and use the toilet and eat as you are breaking your back everytime you change them but there's no beds available to move them on and the service won't purchase a proper bed. Then having to forcibly wash people because they neglect their hygiene so much and get infections. Over sedating someone because you don't have a seclusion suite and they are smashing up the ward , the police won't take them because they are in a safe place but there's no beds in more secure services.

It's definitely not the singing kumbaya and holding hands like Dr Alex makes out.

He purchased 4 holiday cottages and promoting dodgy clinics abroad. He doesn't give a shit about patients just making money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I am more put off by the sharing of these messages. What's the point to it? All he did was essentially get in touch, just as someone would if you were out with your friends in a bar. I really can't see the issue with a polite testing out of the water. Likewise wanting to go further than kissing. He backed off on both occasions and I just think it's really cheap to post about it.
It just feels like clout chasing. Trying to make someone look bad for not even doing anything wrong.

Like the young woman who chatted with Matthew Perry before "exposing" the messages, in spite of him doing precisely nothing wrong.

Reactions: 15

LittlePea

Chatty Member
As someone who suffers from an often misunderstood mental health condition, I used to be quite ashamed to admit I did and I was quite pleased when I saw Alex's post your pill campaign. I thought it was a good idea to help tackle the stigma around mental health. I admired him as well for seeming as though he was genuinely trying to help mental health issues.

However this last week or two, I'd started to go off him after seeing the article where he was spotted not wearing a mask on his Emirates flight, despite it being mandatory, everyone else wearing one and him being a bloody Dr that had been speaking about the importance of waring one all pandemic. The nail in the coffin was seeing The Sun's (forgive me) snapchat story talking about his serial cheating on Ellie.

He portrays this mr nice guy image and it really, really isn't him behind closed doors it seems. On top of that, he seems to just be going fully down the influencer route and on the beg for a new kitchen etc which, given the rising cost of living, I find absolutely appalling and completely out of touch. I'm sick of seeing him showing freebie after freebie now.

He's completely fake and no better than the rest of them. I feel sorry for him for the loss of his brother, but it doesn't give him the excuse to be a not very nice person.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
It has become the latest way for influencers to get engagement on their posts and therefore make money. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Let’s pretend for a second that it’s not been engineered for attention/income:

If his drinking is so out of control he’s blowing a grand a month on booze and related costs - to the point it is a problem he feels needs addressing by stopping - then he shouldn’t have been advising others about mental health for years without at least mentioning his demons. So what else is he hiding? It’s disingenuous at best.

Your own mental doesn’t have to be perfect to help others (no one’s is, of course) but if you have a problem as serious as he is now claiming then pass the mic to someone better placed and get help for yourself. There’s no lucrative income in doing it that way though 😉

It’s all nonsense anyway, even if he did spend a grand it was probably one month - eg probably just had a lot of parties in December and overindulged like many and is now jumping on the Dry January bandwagon to keep himself relevant.

This is the guy who sold his grief story about the loss of a family member to the highest bidder - Lululemon - and sells cheap bath bombs with a ridiculous markup under the guise of mental health / wellbeing with a medicalised brand name. And let’s not forget Alex is turning long term rental properties (ie affordable housing for local residents) into short term holiday lets for maximum profit. And lied about how he acquired the properties. Believe people when they show you over & over who they are.

gargamel

54 seconds into this video he says that the cottages were long term lets. He was lying about them not being residential properties and whoever lived there (or could potentially live there) has now been bought out !!

• Angry
  • Wow

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
It’s always the ones shouting “be kind” from the rooftops that are the biggest arseholes. Not very kind to sext someone behind your girlfriends back. Knob

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I've said it on this thread before. With most male Doctors they are either married to another doctor they met at med school or they play the field(male Doctors).
My hubby is a doctor (I’m not medical at all) but I agree with you. Most marry young and stay married to other doctors or are aged lotharios shagging every nurse or junior doctor that breathes!!

Hayley2349

He’s one of the worst influencers out there in my opinion. Hides behind this fake good guy act, but it’s all an act to still receive influencer benefits. I really do empathise with what happened to his brother. The same thing happened to my sister two months after. It’s the fact he’s used mental health as a pretence to become an influencer, and try to act like he’s better than any other influencer because of his “mental health” work. He will never know the struggles of choosing between bills and food, having to not eat because you have to feed your kids. I work 40+ hours a week and I am struggling to provide for my family. He’s a complete hypocrite for saying “be kind” whilst swanning off on another gifted holiday and sitting in his gifted 5 star apartment.

• Heart

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I used to really like him but he’s getting a bit big headed and “all for the gram”. Whilst it was so lovely he bought his mum her dream car did he really need to plaster him giving it to her (and her crying) all over Insta and You tube? By all means do it but making it so public left a nasty taste

imsohungry

Positive mental health and then “look at this dyson hoover, you should buy one” don’t mix well for me. Plus he has his GP job, the number 10 job and his bath product business. Does he really need to sacrifice the authenticity of his message for ads? But greedy really!

aidil

VIP Member
The way he links self care to the buying of his over priced bath bombs is utterly shameful.

That his company name is medicalised (‘Prescrib’d’) is questionable too.
Wow there was me popping propranolol when all I needed was a good bubble bath!

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
As a very minor plus, it’s useful to have a real life example of how the Nice Guy persona plays out - like a lot of us spotted this from the start but look how many get sucked in. It must be genuinely useful for parents of teenagers to be able to talk through the toxicity and to trust your instincts? Thank you Alex and Hugo I guess🖕
Even better they are a doctor and a teacher - two professions with high trust scores. Assholes are everywhere.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Not surprised. Likes a steady supply of adoration and social acceptance in having a gf but on constantly looking for upgrades. Cruel.

He seemingly can do no wrong in most people's eyes being a doctor, and a tall one at that but, there is something about him that is (to me) a little unnerving. At first I thought he was gay but hadn't accepted it. Then maybe he was uncomfortable in his own skin but why was he chasing the limelight with LI and influencer work. Still can't out my finger on it but he has always given me the creeps. Anyone else?

Glad his ex got to keep the dog.