Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised. Likes a steady supply of adoration and social acceptance in having a gf but on constantly looking for upgrades. Cruel.

He seemingly can do no wrong in most people's eyes being a doctor, and a tall one at that but, there is something about him that is (to me) a little unnerving. At first I thought he was gay but hadn't accepted it. Then maybe he was uncomfortable in his own skin but why was he chasing the limelight with LI and influencer work. Still can't out my finger on it but he has always given me the creeps. Anyone else?

Glad his ex got to keep the dog.

Reactions: 14
I mean, this is The Sun. I’d take it with a pinch of salt.. ‘a source says’. They just make tit up.

Reactions: 2
Not surprised. Likes a steady supply of adoration and social acceptance in having a gf but on constantly looking for upgrades. Cruel.

He seemingly can do no wrong in most people's eyes being a doctor, and a tall one at that but, there is something about him that is (to me) a little unnerving. At first I thought he was gay but hadn't accepted it. Then maybe he was uncomfortable in his own skin but why was he chasing the limelight with LI and influencer work. Still can't out my finger on it but he has always given me the creeps. Anyone else?

Glad his ex got to keep the dog.
I used to like him. I thought he was a bit of a nerd but quite sweet and he totally had my respect working as an A&E doctor - it’s a tough gig. Now I think he’s had his head turned and believes all his own hype. He doesn’t know if he wants to be a doctor, mental health guru or an influencer. The first time he gave me the icks was filming his poor mum crying when he bought her a new car. Lovely gesture but it didn’t need to be all over Instagram and You Tube. The ex is posting a lot of break up quotes so I suspected he’d done the dirty. Be careful who you piss off on the way up Alex…

Reactions: 10
As someone who suffers from an often misunderstood mental health condition, I used to be quite ashamed to admit I did and I was quite pleased when I saw Alex's post your pill campaign. I thought it was a good idea to help tackle the stigma around mental health. I admired him as well for seeming as though he was genuinely trying to help mental health issues.

However this last week or two, I'd started to go off him after seeing the article where he was spotted not wearing a mask on his Emirates flight, despite it being mandatory, everyone else wearing one and him being a bloody Dr that had been speaking about the importance of waring one all pandemic. The nail in the coffin was seeing The Sun's (forgive me) snapchat story talking about his serial cheating on Ellie.

He portrays this mr nice guy image and it really, really isn't him behind closed doors it seems. On top of that, he seems to just be going fully down the influencer route and on the beg for a new kitchen etc which, given the rising cost of living, I find absolutely appalling and completely out of touch. I'm sick of seeing him showing freebie after freebie now.

He's completely fake and no better than the rest of them. I feel sorry for him for the loss of his brother, but it doesn't give him the excuse to be a not very nice person.

Reactions: 15
Daily Mail comments about him are negative and that’s even with moderation on.

He can’t claim to be all “bekind” but not practise what he preaches. I’m also sure if it was a completely false article then he / others that know would of posted something by now.

Reactions: 6
Daily Mail comments about him are negative and that’s even with moderation on.

He can’t claim to be all “bekind” but not practise what he preaches. I’m also sure if it was a completely false article then he / others that know would of posted something by now.

He has been notably absent on social media too. You know he will come back and blame his mental health as if that excuses all bad behaviour

Reactions: 9
He seems to get a free pass because he works for the NHS

he was basically given a really plush flat to live in during the pandemic because he worked for the nhs, constant freebies and has used it to up his media presence

Reactions: 4
He seems to get a free pass because he works for the NHS

he was basically given a really plush flat to live in during the pandemic because he worked for the nhs, constant freebies and has used it to up his media presence
He also used his following to share, share, share and tag Boris Johnson when he wanted the Ambassador job as obviously that bumped up his media profile even more and got him even more freebies.

He's completely fake and no better than the rest of them. I feel sorry for him for the loss of his brother, but it doesn't give him the excuse to be a not very nice person.
Totally agree with this. I lost my brother to suicide a month before he did, and am also in a v similar role to his….I’d like to think I’m still a nice person! I guess the difference is I’m not chasing an influencer lifestyle and LI don’t want a frumpy married mum of two on there!

putting aside the fact he gives me the ick, even before all of the stuff about Ellie came out, he seems to have changed so drastically for the worse in the past 6 months…constant ad, as, ad, constant begging for freebies. Makes me sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is until I see proof of the messages the sun are meant to have I ain’t sure I buy into it….
Well he’s not denied it has he… speaks volumes to me. I’d be putting out a statement or getting an apology issued if they’d written something untrue about me

Reactions: 12
Well he’s not denied it has he… speaks volumes to me. I’d be putting out a statement or getting an apology issued if they’d written something untrue about me
Totally agree. One cryptic message saying not to judge so there is obviously some truth to it.

Reactions: 5
He’s one of the worst influencers out there in my opinion. Hides behind this fake good guy act, but it’s all an act to still receive influencer benefits. I really do empathise with what happened to his brother. The same thing happened to my sister two months after. It’s the fact he’s used mental health as a pretence to become an influencer, and try to act like he’s better than any other influencer because of his “mental health” work. He will never know the struggles of choosing between bills and food, having to not eat because you have to feed your kids. I work 40+ hours a week and I am struggling to provide for my family. He’s a complete hypocrite for saying “be kind” whilst swanning off on another gifted holiday and sitting in his gifted 5 star apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s one of the worst influencers out there in my opinion. Hides behind this fake good guy act, but it’s all an act to still receive influencer benefits. I really do empathise with what happened to his brother. The same thing happened to my sister two months after. It’s the fact he’s used mental health as a pretence to become an influencer, and try to act like he’s better than any other influencer because of his “mental health” work. He will never know the struggles of choosing between bills and food, having to not eat because you have to feed your kids. I work 40+ hours a week and I am struggling to provide for my family. He’s a complete hypocrite for saying “be kind” whilst swanning off on another gifted holiday and sitting in his gifted 5 star apartment.
So because others struggle he shouldn’t have gifted holidays? That’s how I read that. Like I don’t care either way. If someone is gifted something good luck to them. When I had my twins everyone told me to open my Instagram and I’d be sent stuff. That life is not for me. I’d rather keep myself and my children private. I don’t judge those who do it hit it’s not my cuppa. But to say he’ll never know the struggles while his on another gifted holiday etc. so he should just always stay home because others struggle. For me it makes no difference. He can have all the gifted holidays it don’t change my day to day life. I’ll continue to save for our family holiday this year after years of not having one due to covid and it’ll feel better than ever because we’ve missed out. But begrudging him a holiday 😑

So because others struggle he shouldn’t have gifted holidays? That’s how I read that. Like I don’t care either way. If someone is gifted something good luck to them. When I had my twins everyone told me to open my Instagram and I’d be sent stuff. That life is not for me. I’d rather keep myself and my children private. I don’t judge those who do it hit it’s not my cuppa. But to say he’ll never know the struggles while his on another gifted holiday etc. so he should just always stay home because others struggle. For me it makes no difference. He can have all the gifted holidays it don’t change my day to day life. I’ll continue to save for our family holiday this year after years of not having one due to covid and it’ll feel better than ever because we’ve missed out. But begrudging him a holiday 😑
You aren’t the countries face of youngmental health though. Apparently understanding peoples struggles at a time when prices are being hiked, people were out of work during covid and struggles are real.

I don’t care what he gets for free personally, it’s a bit short sighted to on one hand pretend to understand the struggles and on the other post constant luxuries and freebies knowing that people are following you as a mental health ambassador

I actually stopped following as his stupid noise he did throwing his bath bomb in daily riled me 😂

I get your point. But like the previous poster said, he is the face of the countries mental health. To me, it comes across as quite hypocritical saying how bad mental health is right now, yet the next story he does is either him posting another freebie holiday/gift when many people will never have that luxury. Apart from simply being a “face” for mental health, what has he actually achieved on his role?. Whilst nothing will ever change overnight, the state of the countries mental health is shocking and is simply getting worse. It’s all well and good by Saying “go for a walk” “post your pill etc”, but for many people, that is simply impossible. I will never begrudge anyone a holiday, but many people, yourself include, have to save up for months, maybe years, to have one holiday. He is the same as many influencers, and to me, he is simply hiding behind this poster boy image to make it seem like he is better than them.

Reactions: 11