Dr Alex George

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a cynic but I think he posted that pic of himself on holiday clearly having gained weight hoping he would get loads of comments saying so and then he could make use of it with his mental health campaign again. He's also in the Daily Fail today and quite a few comments mentioning his weight gain.

Yes I don't agree with him getting freebies and doing AD's but I suppose he'll use the excuse he needs the revenue from AD's to enable him to take time off work for his mental health awareness role.

Reactions: 7
He’s just like any other wannabe influencer. He’s just going a very smug way about it, and doing it in a way that makes him look like the “good guy”. Cannot stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Call me a cynic but I think he posted that pic of himself on holiday clearly having gained weight hoping he would get loads of comments saying so and then he could make use of it with his mental health campaign again. He's also in the Daily Fail today and quite a few comments mentioning his weight gain.

Yes I don't agree with him getting freebies and doing AD's but I suppose he'll use the excuse he needs the revenue from AD's to enable him to take time off work for his mental health awareness role.
Doesn’t he do work for number 10 that he’d be paid for though?

Does he get paid? I thought it was a voluntary thing as he’s an ambassador? He can probably claim expenses?
I’m sure he doesn’t gets paid. It’s just good for his image. He loves playing the messiah card. Honestly can’t stand him, I don’t know how people don’t pick up on how fake he is! A dr on love island? Wake up!

Reactions: 4
I used to really respect him, however they’ve had that chateubriand at 50_cheyne twice this week… I have had to rely off 29p jarred sauces and the worst quality pasta/bread… I’m not jealous but he needs to realise millions of people see his stories and feel like they’re being kicked whilst they’re down

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I used to really respect him, however they’ve had that chateubriand at 50_cheyne twice this week… I have had to rely off 29p jarred sauces and the worst quality pasta/bread… I’m not jealous but he needs to realise millions of people see his stories and feel like they’re being kicked whilst they’re down
Yeah I unfollowed him before Xmas. He was getting on my nerves with all his freebies.

Reactions: 1
Alex's role is useless. We don't need mental health awareness, we need access to treatment! His role is just a way for the government to look like they are doing something, but doesn't cut the waiting lists for therapy because there has been no investment in NHS mental health services. Instagram posts and documentaries don't help those in need of help,

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Alex's role is useless. We don't need mental health awareness, we need access to treatment! His role is just a way for the government to look like they are doing something, but doesn't cut the waiting lists for therapy because there has been no investment in NHS mental health services. Instagram posts and documentaries don't help those in need of help,
This a million times over .We need action .I think we’re all well aware of the mental health crisis at this point and the dire lack of access to support

I don’t think he can be blamed for the Government’s lack of action though… I also think there is definitely room and a need for someone young people admire to be opening talking about mental health. I don’t think it’s a one or the other. I say this as someone who finds him quite annoying with it…

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he can be blamed for the Government’s lack of action though… I also think there is definitely room and a need for someone young people admire to be opening talking about mental health. I don’t think it’s a one or the other. I say this as someone who finds him quite annoying with it…
I think he needs to raise awareness that just because someone is under the mental health services doesn't mean they get help. More often than not on another waiting list for years and told you're an attention seeker rather than providing false hope that it may change and an expectation that mental health services are this amazing thing. He needs to be tackling the way mental illnesses ( NOT MENTAL HEALTH) are perceived by the psychiatrists and doctors, not every Tom dick and harry on the street.

Reactions: 3
He did kind of force Boris to give him that role though with all his campaigning on Instagram etc. I doubt it’s going to have much affect.

Reactions: 2
He honestly winds me up so much. Acts like he is amazing influencer, when really, he is just as fake as them all. The constant freebies, ads, and not forgetting he was on love island. Definitely an ulterior motive for his fame.

He really is an influencer, trip to Dubai and begging for a sports car to have while he’s there🤣cringe

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed him a while ago after I saw through his bullshit .Initially I did think he was doing good with his campaign for better mental health awareness but I do think he’s more interested in gaining the influencer lifestyle .People commend him all the time for returning to his dr role after love island but I can’t see why ? I also don’t know why people are surprised . He has to pay eat and pay bills like the rest of us .Not like he had some big in the style or pot deal waiting for him is it .he’s also not the only one to have gone back to their previous jobs but he seems to get all the glory

I unfollowed him a while ago after I saw through his bullshit .Initially I did think he was doing good with his campaign for better mental health awareness but I do think he’s more interested in gaining the influencer lifestyle .People commend him all the time for returning to his dr role after love island but I can’t see why ? I also don’t know why people are surprised . He has to pay eat and pay bills like the rest of us .Not like he had some big in the style or pot deal waiting for him is it .he’s also not the only one to have gone back to their previous jobs but he seems to get all the glory
When was the last time he actually went to work?

Of all the things he could have chosen to do to subsidise his income, he chooses one that’s detrimental to mental health? 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3