Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋🏻‍♀️Hoooooola. Can I join? I’ve binned off Hinch, celeb goss, Susie V and numerous other threads to focus on JM and I am thoroughly fed up of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Arguing when he’s going to be on next and who’s going to stalk him first when they go to London 😬😬
Pffft they haven’t got a chance. They’ll have to get through us before they break up your little family with winton and Winnie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hated, no that’s the wrong word, disliked Matt for ages and then one day I was browsing YouTube and saw a clip of him on the news looking tired and drawn with a wonky sort of half smile and just went ‘Awwww’ and that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙋🏻‍♀️Hoooooola. Can I join? I’ve binned off Hinch, celeb goss, Susie V and numerous other threads to focus on JM and I am thoroughly fed up of her.
It wouldn’t be the same without you! I’ll randomly switch to my work phone every now and then to try and keep your skills up 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I never fessed up my old man crush on the JM thread so I'm just gonna say it. Sir Anthony Hopkins. I know, I know. I don't know what it is, he's a fossil, I'm 30. It's not even all that sexual, I just want to walk arm in arm along the beach and listen to his stories and look into those eyes and have him threaten to have me for dinner a la silence of the lambs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Pffft they haven’t got a chance. They’ll have to get through us before they break up your little family with winton and Winnie 😂
Hahaha just realised I called winston winton. Now I have visions of the goat with Dales face. God rest his soul 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh God, I needed these laughs today.

I never fessed up my old man crush on the JM thread so I'm just gonna say it. Sir Anthony Hopkins. I know, I know. I don't know what it is, he's a fossil, I'm 30. It's not even all that sexual, I just want to walk arm in arm along the beach and listen to his stories and look into those eyes and have him threaten to have me for dinner a la silence of the lambs.
This all makes so much sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I like Eamonn Holmes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahaha, I love how that last sentence took a turn, just how all good dates should end. Probably. But I also have some Anthony Hopkins love, mostly for the Silence of the Lambs type hard stare.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I was in Oz many moons ago I went to a neighbours night at a pub in Melbourne and you got to meet some of the cast (I got to meet Toady and Dr Karl Kennedy). We were told Harold had been banned because he couldn't be trusted around any pretty female fans

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh God, I needed these laughs today.

This all makes so much sense.
Me too. I think it’s the first time I smiled all day. Last night when that new poster did the post that duplicated 4 times I was literally holding my mouth to stop laughing so I didn’t wake anyone up. Then Jack ruined it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well here is one, for years I fancied Len Goodman on Strictly. He’s old enough to be my grandad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.