Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raab is actually into this stuff isn’t he though? There was stuff on Twitter that claimed he was into S&M.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No - where I live the restaurants too busy with holiday makers 😂
shut up people are still going down for holidays?! No one gives a duck do they!

I'm being really adventurous tomorrow and collecting a few bits from a bakery, you can pre-order and one of the girls comes out and gives it you from outside the shop so it feels safe.

what do you have to do to get it? Sounds like a right faff for a tenner although I know that’s not the point
I know it didn't really make sense, I assume restaurants will automatically implement it and then claim back off the gov't? It'll be a disaster for small indies though cos they'll need the cash in ASAP to buy in stock etc and pay wages, surely?!

Reactions: 6
I was reading too fast and thought it read as Dom likes s&m but only Mon to weds in August.
Screenshot_20200709_202015_com.android.chrome.jpg

I hope Raab isn't the m though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shut up people are still going down for holidays?! No one gives a duck do they!

I'm being really adventurous tomorrow and collecting a few bits from a bakery, you can pre-order and one of the girls comes out and gives it you from outside the shop so it feels safe.

I know it didn't really make sense, I assume restaurants will automatically implement it and then claim back off the gov't? It'll be a disaster for small indies though cos they'll need the cash in ASAP to buy in stock etc and pay wages, surely?!
I just think no one can be arsed not knowing what you do or where you can go but then I’m lazy about saving money on things so maybe they can

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.