Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys, fans of the fab five Rishi 'the dishi' Sunak, Dominic 'the bastard' Raab, Chris 'the wonderful' Whitty, Boris 'the bumbler' Johnson and Matt 'the darling' Hancock. Talk of other MP's is also welcome. (y)

So far we have discussed what they wear in bed, what they like to eat for breakfast, what aftershave they would like and what their fav biscuit could be. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello we are the Downing Street Honeys, fans of the fab five Rishi 'the dishi' Sunak, Dominic 'the bastard' Raab, Chris 'the wonderful' Whitty, Boris 'the bumbler' Johnson and Matt 'the darling' Hancock. Talk of other MP's is also welcome. (y)

So far we have discussed what they wear in bed, what they like to eat for breakfast, what aftershave they would like and what their fav biscuit could be. 😊
Also that Whitty has a red room, a daughter named Winnie and a goat named Winston 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Incase you are wondering....

Rishi likes a M&S finest biscuit, has poached eggs for breakfast and wears boxer shorts to bed.
Matt likes a caramel waffle, has toast with butter for breakfast and wears a t shirt and loose boxers to bed
Dom likes a hobnob, has a smoothie for breakfast and wears nothing in bed:oops:
Whitty likes a fruit shortbread biscuit, has porridge for breakfast and wears pj's to bed.
Boris likes a chocolate biscuit, has cereal for breakfast and wears loose boxers for bed.😊

Also that Whitty has a red room, a daughter named Winnie and a goat named Winston 😍
Yes and Rishi and I have 2 dogs called Boodle and dollar, Dom has a Cat and Van tam has a Mole. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Matt is a babe so bad even though people think I am mad!

Matt needs to do another q&a again

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What is everyone upto today? so far I've baked a cake and had lunch.
Just popped out to my local high street, no one seams to be social distancing, lots of kids running round the shops etc
Kept holding my breath when I walked past people πŸ˜‚
What cake did you bake? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just popped out to my local high street, no one seams to be social distancing, lots of kids running round the shops etc
Kept holding my breath when I walked past people πŸ˜‚
What cake did you bake? 😊
Bloody kids. I made a victoria sponge.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Awww he looks cute there.

I hope when all this is over we can see more smiley Matt. Who could resist that smile?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.