Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we’ve been confessing our weird crushes. Whose was the weirdest again? Ahhh Putin 🤭😅
Oh, get the duck out. I'm not having this!

Whitty? Chris Whitty? Ian Hislop? Please. At least Putin could...wrestle a bear 😂

EDIT: EAMONN HOLMES! I've said it before, I'll say it again: I simply will not be judged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to be crude and take it there, and I often think this about Carrie and Boris, but when people fancy really bleeping old people do you not think like... not only what pants are they wearing, it's probably those white M&S jersey numbers, but the actual reality of what lies beneath too? Surely that'd put you off any ideas of them being fit?!
I married a man 16 years older than me. These concerns hold no mystery or fear for me any more.

Also, I am getting to be of the age where unless I want to cougar (and leave my delightful partner, no thanks, he's 51 and still rather delightful to look at in his pants, or out of them), then I'm stuck with the risk of M&S pants anyway.

ETA: the one I married and the lovely partner are not the same. Ex husband not nearly so pleasant.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to be crude and take it there, and I often think this about Carrie and Boris, but when people fancy really bleeping old people do you not think like... not only what pants are they wearing, it's probably those white M&S jersey numbers, but the actual reality of what lies beneath too? Surely that'd put you off any ideas of them being fit?!
It wasn’t really a sexual thing, I love Strictly and thought he was an old fashioned gentleman and wanted to dance with him rather than shag him,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My weird lockdown crush is Mark Ronson. Which isn't weird because he's pretty traditionally attractive. But it's like being a teenager. I'll be dealing with the kids and having a wee Mark Ronson daydream. I am very happily married (honestly!) Very troubling. Although at least he's not a Tory (that I know of).

• Haha
So is this the right place to confess that I put up the Keir Starmer poster in my living room during his leadership campaign? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
FYI i was meant to be taking an evening off but the news of all you guys being here excited me too much. Woops.

• Heart
So is this the right place to confess that I put up the Keir Starmer poster in my living room during his leadership campaign? 🤣🤣🤣
On the other thread we’ve been considering Raab masks and Matt Hancock cardboard cut outs so anything goes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I married a man 16 years older than me. These concerns hold no mystery or fear for me any more.

Also, I am getting to be of the age where unless I want to cougar (and leave my delightful partner, no thanks, he's 51 and still rather delightful to look at in his pants, or out of them), then I'm stuck with the risk of M&S pants anyway.
I don't want to make the thread utter filth, my husband's a decade older than me (approaching 40) and he often references how the colour of it changes with age so I think that's why the thoughts of an elderly one truly haunt me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I appreciate this isn't an original observation, but *every* *single* *time* Keir Starmer is mentioned I get an 'Informer' earworm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.