Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Just a place for anyone reading through threads to pop in, chat about what shape their face is and what biscuit Harold Bishop probably smells like. A nice soothing rest from the insta-idiots and Twitter-twats.

/inserts gif of that one off Bridesmaids chucking herself onto a sofa from behind

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

panda_eyes

VIP Member
Thank you for creating!

In clicking your link I've seen that downing street men is up to number 8 - I'm gonna go have a nose and see if there's any filth in there, surely there must be to fill 8 threads? Will let you fraus know x

We're allowed to go gif crazy here, right? I miss gifs...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No no no no no
What happened to you and Matt?!
Everyone started coming for my man.. caused a lot of arguments as he couldn’t deal with all the new found attention. We’ve vowed to stay friends,truth be told I don’t think he’ll ever get over me but me and kier had a connection so the guy I’d like to couple up with is....kier.
Sorry got carried away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for creating!

In clicking your link I've seen that downing street men is up to number 8 - I'm gonna go have a nose and see if there's any filth in there, surely there must be to fill 8 threads? Will let you fraus know x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Flumps

VIP Member
I'm glad I got here before anyone else claimed Alistair Campbell.
<plants flag>

Hello chickens. I am much too much of a scaredy cat to go to a restaurant. A brief trip to hospital this week was enough to put me off the outside world generally. My boss told me the other day that he doesn't expect to see me physically in the office until 2021, so I'm going to continue living in my rather tight little bubble.

I'm no.... wait for it...... here we go....... come on.... I've missed it already................

• Heart
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
🙋🏻‍♀️Hoooooola. Can I join? I’ve binned off Hinch, celeb goss, Susie V and numerous other threads to focus on JM and I am thoroughly fed up of her.

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
So is this the right place to confess that I put up the Keir Starmer poster in my living room during his leadership campaign? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Ooh hello! Thanks for this! The cat chat was stressing me out in the other thread. I guess if everyone is chatting off topic in here then the Jack thread will chill the fuck out. That'll be weird 😂

• Heart
I married a man 16 years older than me. These concerns hold no mystery or fear for me any more.

Also, I am getting to be of the age where unless I want to cougar (and leave my delightful partner, no thanks, he's 51 and still rather delightful to look at in his pants, or out of them), then I'm stuck with the risk of M&S pants anyway.
I don't want to make the thread utter filth, my husband's a decade older than me (approaching 40) and he often references how the colour of it changes with age so I think that's why the thoughts of an elderly one truly haunt me.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I never fessed up my old man crush on the JM thread so I'm just gonna say it. Sir Anthony Hopkins. I know, I know. I don't know what it is, he's a fossil, I'm 30. It's not even all that sexual, I just want to walk arm in arm along the beach and listen to his stories and look into those eyes and have him threaten to have me for dinner a la silence of the lambs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I never fessed up my old man crush on the JM thread so I'm just gonna say it. Sir Anthony Hopkins. I know, I know. I don't know what it is, he's a fossil, I'm 30. It's not even all that sexual, I just want to walk arm in arm along the beach and listen to his stories and look into those eyes and have him threaten to have me for dinner a la silence of the lambs.
I like Eamonn Holmes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow