Downing Street Men #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated, no that’s the wrong word, disliked Matt for ages and then one day I was browsing YouTube and saw a clip of him on the news looking tired and drawn with a wonky sort of half smile and just went ‘Awwww’ and that was it.
He’s just so cute, lovely smile and acts a bit odd but in an endearing way. Similar crush origin story: I wasn’t too fussed until I saw him on the morning news, happily daydreaming when the camera flicked over to him 😂 🥰

If we’re claiming Labour luvvies, I’d like Ed Miliband and / or Ed Balls

Not sure I’ll take advantage of the restaurant discount scheme as I don’t eat out much and I’m not even sure which places it applies to?

On the subject of food I just finished a GRO (Co Op vegan range) sticky toffee pudding, was v nice and would highly recommend, didn’t even ‘taste vegan’ !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well here is one, for years I fancied Len Goodman on Strictly. He’s old enough to be my grandad!
Sorry to be crude and take it there, and I often think this about Carrie and Boris, but when people fancy really bleeping old people do you not think like... not only what pants are they wearing, it's probably those white M&S jersey numbers, but the actual reality of what lies beneath too? Surely that'd put you off any ideas of them being fit?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My, ummm, older gentleman crush was always Alec Guinness. Also, Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard. I clearly have a taste for authority figures with a side order of sci-fi exotica. I said 'exotica', behave yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s just so cute, lovely smile and acts a bit odd but in an endearing way. Similar crush origin story: I wasn’t too fussed until I saw him on the morning news, happily daydreaming when the camera flicked over to him 😂 🥰

If we’re claiming Labour luvvies, I’d like Ed Miliband and / or Ed Balls

Not sure I’ll take advantage of the restaurant discount scheme as I don’t eat out much and I’m not even sure which places it applies to?

On the subject of food I just finished a GRO (Co Op vegan range) sticky toffee pudding, was v nice and would highly recommend, didn’t even ‘taste vegan’ !
I want to roundhouse kick Matt in the head and then punch him straight in the babymaker.

Too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the clips of him devouring a caramel waffle and licking the foam out of his coffee cup on GMB. So cute and awkward and the sort of thing that I’d do myself if I’m totally honest. But obviously I’m not an MP and likely to be on live TV😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to have a real ladyboner for Ian Kelsey when he was in Casualty many moons ago.

I love love love Mark Bonnar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.