Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squarebutton

VIP Member
It has to be said my infatuation with Dom established itself well in my relationship last night...

I was knelt on the floor cleaning the cat litter tray out and the conversation between me and my partner went as follows

BF: You've got a builders bum *laughs*
Me: At least I'm in the flat, you've always got your arse sticking out at work for customers to see! (he's a plumber) I keep mine covered in public
BF: I bet you wouldn't cover it up for Dominic Raab though, would you?
Me: No, I wouldn't, in fact I'd ask him to get his penis out
BF: *silence*

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Alightened

VIP Member
Iโ€™m still here with a big grin on my face ๐Ÿ˜

It is an act, he probably has to keep still and wear his suit loose as heโ€™s wearing latex underneath ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†
Just found this online from Whitty a while ago being interviewed.... bless him๐Ÿ˜

20200521_184728.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

pink321

Chatty Member
One for the Raab-sters (He reminds me a lot of my ex-husband in looks and demeanour so i've got a slight soft spot for him).

But on hearing this.... :sick:o_O๐Ÿคฃ

>> Raab-a-dub-dub <<​
An absolute shower​

The Tory leadership contest has been trying enough for most of us as it is, but please spare a thought for one poor Popbitch reader who was recently alerted to the fact that she once shagged Dominic Raab at a wedding in the 90s.
The evening is somewhat hazy in her memory, but she remembers a few key things. She remembers him being kind enough to walk her back to the isolated family pub where she was staying (even after sheโ€™d spent the whole night laughing at his politics). She remembers him waking up other guests when he started doing comedy schtick in an extra-loud โ€˜Tory Boyโ€™ voice.
But the truly indelible memory she has is one of him dancing around her tiny hotel room wearing nothing but a frilly shower cap.​

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

cushtybert

VIP Member
Good Morning Christopher John MacRae Whitty
CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci
English physician and epidemiologist, Chief Medical Officer for England, Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government, Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department of Health and Social Care and Head of the National Institute for Health Research
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Omg last night I had a โ€˜first dateโ€™ (just over the phone) with a guy from an app and within 10 minutes Iโ€™d confessed to my obsession with Dom ๐Ÿ˜‚

And I wonder why Iโ€™m single ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Fucks sake read the first sentence and thought it was true!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ spotted
Chris Whitty on a Hastings beach with a woman that looked suspiciously like Zรถella, other reports say there was also a goat involved. Police are currently investigating

If Dom does get the sack what job would he do? and this is a serious question dom lovers. :giggle:
Something on the adult channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

coconochanel

VIP Member
We are the Downing Street Honeys, fans of the Fab Five.. Rishi Sunak, Dominic Raab, Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson. All talk of any PM's is also welcome.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hope DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP is having a nice evening. All the best DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP . give me a text some time DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP. NUFF LUV X

• Haha

squarebutton

VIP Member
There hasnโ€™t been enough photos today so Iโ€™m just going to leave this sexy beast Dominic Rennie Raab MP for Esher & Walton, First Secretary of State and Foreign Secretary here

46956802-F376-48D1-B74A-C2E204EBB3A4.png

BRB my whitty is tingling

• Haha
  • Heart