Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I came into these threads quite so I have to ask....what’s given Dom his dirtbag reputation? πŸ˜‚

All I know is I want him in my bed right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One for the Raab-sters (He reminds me a lot of my ex-husband in looks and demeanour so i've got a slight soft spot for him).

But on hearing this.... :sick:o_O🀣

>> Raab-a-dub-dub <<​
An absolute shower​

The Tory leadership contest has been trying enough for most of us as it is, but please spare a thought for one poor Popbitch reader who was recently alerted to the fact that she once shagged Dominic Raab at a wedding in the 90s.
The evening is somewhat hazy in her memory, but she remembers a few key things. She remembers him being kind enough to walk her back to the isolated family pub where she was staying (even after she’d spent the whole night laughing at his politics). She remembers him waking up other guests when he started doing comedy schtick in an extra-loud β€˜Tory Boy’ voice.
But the truly indelible memory she has is one of him dancing around her tiny hotel room wearing nothing but a frilly shower cap.​

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
One for the Raab-sters (He reminds me a lot of my ex-husband in looks and demeanour so i've got a slight soft spot for him).

But on hearing this.... :sick:o_O🀣

>> Raab-a-dub-dub <<​
An absolute shower​

The Tory leadership contest has been trying enough for most of us as it is, but please spare a thought for one poor Popbitch reader who was recently alerted to the fact that she once shagged Dominic Raab at a wedding in the 90s.
The evening is somewhat hazy in her memory, but she remembers a few key things. She remembers him being kind enough to walk her back to the isolated family pub where she was staying (even after she’d spent the whole night laughing at his politics). She remembers him waking up other guests when he started doing comedy schtick in an extra-loud β€˜Tory Boy’ voice.
But the truly indelible memory she has is one of him dancing around her tiny hotel room wearing nothing but a frilly shower cap.​
Nothing can put me off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still here with a big grin on my face 😁

I noticed that....and then Whitty stands so innocently and politely πŸ˜‚ all an act πŸ˜‰
It is an act, he probably has to keep still and wear his suit loose as he’s wearing latex underneath πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m still here with a big grin on my face 😁

It is an act, he probably has to keep still and wear his suit loose as he’s wearing latex underneath πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Just found this online from Whitty a while ago being interviewed.... bless him😍

20200521_184728.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.