Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Present from a lurker. This thread has really been making me laugh.

Did not know much about Boris until recently (am not from UK). Have become very aware of him given recent history and conducted some "research" (Googling), to get up to speed. Maybe you knew about this already? But the book Boris wrote about Winston Churchill was not his only literary tome 🤣🤣🤣... The linked article is worth creating a free account and logging in for. Also, would read 📖🤣🤣🤣.

Ps. If this posts as a reply it's because I'm not techy!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just googled raab and there is something.... I dont know what but I’d drop my no tories rule!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
MATTHEW JOHN DAVID HANCOCK
Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you
😂🤣
Love you long time sweet cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP is having a nice evening. All the best DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP . give me a text some time DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP. NUFF LUV X

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP is having a nice evening. All the best DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP . give me a text some time DOMINIC RENNIE RAAB MP. NUFF LUV X
I’m bleeping crying! 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry for the swear words Matthew John David Hancock,I know it’s not becoming of a lady )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t see yours either 😭 am I broken? Is my phone broke? Do I need to smash it? Can I smash Dom instead? No, can he smash me?
if you go to your account setting you have to click see peoples signature. then you will see everyones when in the posts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.