Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Boris needs to show his face, his absence speaks bloody volumes. I think there’s some big fallouts on the way. Priti with the shiny hair up later, telling us we need to stay home for two weeks after we’ve returned from our (cancelled) summer holidays.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

cushtybert

VIP Member
Breaking News!! police were last night seen in the fields of Whitty's house after reports someone was trying to break into Winstons barn. one neighbour was reported as saying 'I heard a load of sirens going off so I got out of bed to have a look and there were police searching the fields near Winstons barn. I couldn't see @cushtybert but I did see Whitty and it looked like he was wearing spray on leather but it must have been the light. :giggle:
Bastard press, I was left alone in the red room hung up while he went out sorting it all out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

coconochanel

VIP Member
He probably is still recovering but needs to be more transparent, if he’s not fit enough to work yet then say so.
We live about 30 mins from the coast, there is no way I would go on a normal bank hol, let alone one in the middle of a pandemic. Give people wishy washy instructions and this is what happens. Go out as much as you like but in your own bloody postcode!! I think that should be on the ‘rona thread. Nothing remotely suggestive about it! DEF in the wrong Thread 😂😂
Yes I might post it there and add.....if you go to the beach YOU ARE EVIL, THE WORST PARENT EVER AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL! :LOL:

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Morning Honeys!
Hoping it is Raab today for you, can’t wait to see him get angry at the journalists 😂

• Haha