Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I arrived here from the celeb gossip thread and I am not dissapointied 🀣 Snog Marry Avoid- Boris, Rishi and Dominic???!
Snog Rishi
Marry Dom (so i can snog him every day... and more)
Avoid Boris, because ewww

HI DOMINIC RAAB MP I LOVE YOU SO IF YOU FIND YOURSELF UNABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT AND SEARCHING YOUR NAME AND YOU COME ACROSS THIS THREAD PLEASE KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND I WANT YOUR BABIES BUT IF THAT'S TOO MUCH ILL SETTLE FOR JUST A SHAG
HAHAHA

normally i'd say never settle but yeah DOMINIC RENNE RAAB MP pls shag me xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Good Morning Christopher John MacRae Whitty
CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci
English physician and epidemiologist, Chief Medical Officer for England, Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government, Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department of Health and Social Care and Head of the National Institute for Health Research
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci
English physician and epidemiologist, Chief Medical Officer for England, Chief Medical Adviser to the UK Government, Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department of Health and Social Care and Head of the National Institute for Health Research
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‹
And morning to winston β€˜the goat’ Whitty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning to you too...and to you Secretary of State for health and social care Mr Matthew John David Hancock,πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜
Matt Hancock is a former tech/ I.T. person so yeah, I bet he finds this 🀣

CB FRCP FFPH FMedSci
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ‘‹
Totally wheezing at this!!! 🀣:LOL:πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its got to be a woman doing todays briefing, we've had 3 of the fab five Id be REALLY surprised ( but happy) if its one of them again :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.