Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! So Dominic Cummings* is on the firing line for visiting his parents while experiencing COVID symptoms 🙄 hoping this takes negative attention away from Matt

*a man who looks like that shouldn’t have the word ‘cum’ in his name. False advertising, I should contact the ASA

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning! So Dominic Cummings* is on the firing line for visiting his parents while experiencing COVID symptoms 🙄 hoping this takes negative attention away from Matt

*a man who looks like that shouldn’t have the word ‘cum’ in his name. False advertising, I should contact the ASA
Morning fellow Honey,
At this rate there will be no one left if everyone keeps getting fired :giggle:. According to the Daily Mail Rishi is the most popular MP more likely because of his generous spending:giggle::love:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning honeys.

Not getting my hopes up for a peep of the lads over the weekend.

Bet it’s JVT or Jenny rather than our clitty Whitty.

Reactions: 6
We won’t see them this weekend , they will be busy sending condolences to Dominic Cummings when he is sacked .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
According to a newspaper (cant remember which one) there is tension between Rishi and Boris as Rishi wants to lift lockdown for the economy and Boris doesn't.:confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Afternoon all.... such a chaotic morning at work thank God I’ve finished for the weekend! Need some Dom to relax me...

32C9E7DE-AD41-4C73-8F95-4CA9F0F31C61.jpeg

😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
According to a newspaper (cant remember which one) there is tension between Rishi and Boris as Rishi wants to lift lockdown for the economy and Boris doesn't.:confused:
I had a funny feeling that tension would arise between Boris and Rishi sooner rather than later. Boris won't be too pleased about the public warming to another member of his cabinet in the way they have done with Rishi. its meant to be all about HIM don't you know! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a funny feeling that tension would arise between Boris and Rishi sooner rather than later. Boris won't be too pleased about the public warming to another member of his cabinet in the way they have done with Rishi. its meant to be all about HIM don't you know! :ROFLMAO:
Hes probably scared rishi will take his job sooner rather then later the way things are going :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.