Downing Street Men #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can resign, resign himself to the fact he will be making regular visits to my bed. FOREVER 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Dom does get the sack what job would he do? and this is a serious question dom lovers. :giggle:

Reactions: 1
The Downing Street witches will give him a job, and pay him handsomely for it 😊

Spotted
Chris Whitty on a Beach in Hastings, wearing a suit, but no tie, and top button undone. The suit was made of rubber 😳
Fucks sake read the first sentence and thought it was true!!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Dom does get the sack what job would he do? and this is a serious question dom lovers. :giggle:
My underwear drawer needs a good sort out. Oh, you said serious question....

My underwear drawer needs a good sort out. Sorry, can’t do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im surprised you thought it was true, after all Whitty doesnt do beaches he does work, the field with winston and the dungeon. :LOL:
Well this is true, I’m sure Winston takes up a lot of his time
🤣🤣 spotted
Chris Whitty on a Hastings beach with a woman that looked suspiciously like Zöella, other reports say there was also a goat involved. Police are currently investigating
Sounds like it should be on the Mail 😂

Something on the adult channel.
Bloody love this thread, from Whitty on a beach in rubber with Winston to talk about adult channels 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Work has been manic today so I’ve had little time to catch up with the shenanigans on here but you haven’t disappointed me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.