Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a video going round Twitter of some little twit having a go at Whitty in the street. bleeping idiot

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I used to work for an MP, I’ve met a few cabinet members and I can honestly say I have minor crushes on a few MPS!
Rishi
Kier
Priti Patel (I know it’s awful!)
William Clouston

• Wow
  • Haha
I used to work for an MP, I’ve met a few cabinet members and I can honestly say I have minor crushes on a few MPS!
Rishi
Kier
Priti Patel (I know it’s awful!)
William Clouston
You probably can’t say which MP so like this post if you got fired for getting a pret order wrong 😉

• Haha
There’s a video going round Twitter of some little twit having a go at Whitty in the street. bleeping idiot
It's awful, I hope he was muttering something behind his mask.
My daughter just showed me it from Tik Tok, she said all her friends say it's bullying and it's so sad.....if only she knew how her mother would try to cheer him up 🤣🤣
.... And what a cute belly 😍

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's awful, I hope he was muttering something behind his mask.
My daughter just showed me it from Tik Tok, she said all her friends say it's bullying and it's so sad.....if only she knew how her mother would try to cheer him up 🤣🤣
.... And what a cute belly 😍
Just shows what an amazing guy he is by keeping his cool and not rising to it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well we know what Whitty has for lunch according to the DM its rice, mexican beans, salad guacamole and carnitas pork.

Bloody hell the Fanny harmer had to be dragged away by labour whips after he lost it and had a rant over the PM.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well we know what Whitty has for lunch according to the DM its rice, mexican beans, salad guacamole and carnitas pork.

Bloody hell the Fanny harmer had to be dragged away by labour whips after he lost it and had a rant over the PM.:ROFLMAO:
Oh my god I missed that. I'd love to see Starmer getting riled and being dragged out 🤣

I wonder if Whitty gets windy after lunch with those beans

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.