Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I missed that. I'd love to see Starmer getting riled and being dragged out 🤣

I wonder if Whitty gets windy after lunch with those beans
So do we know what all our top totty have for lunch now then? :unsure:

Raab-pret sandwich
Whitty-beans ,pork, salad etc.
Rishi-Nandos
Matt-caramel waffles?
Boris-whatever woman he can get his hands on:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well we know what Whitty has for lunch according to the DM its rice, mexican beans, salad guacamole and carnitas pork.

Bloody hell the Fanny harmer had to be dragged away by labour whips after he lost it and had a rant over the PM.:ROFLMAO:
WAAAAAAHHHHT!!!! I missed my hot stuff!!!!!

So do we know what all our top totty have for lunch now then? :unsure:

Raab-pret sandwich
Whitty-beans ,pork, salad etc.
Rishi-Nandos
Matt-caramel waffles?
Boris-whatever woman he can get his hands on:ROFLMAO:
I think Boris would eat raw meat 🤣🤣
Raab-pret panini
Rishi wagamama
Matt-obvs the waffles
And keir—vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Whittys on with Bojo tonight, hope the journalists don’t ask him any questions about that idiot who had a go at him 😬

Reactions: 1
Matt was on TV this morning and said people have had a go at him in the street as well. He‘s an elected MP though and its part of the job. No way does Whitty deserve that from some thick fucker with a fake gangster accent.

Reactions: 4
Whittys on with Bojo tonight, hope the journalists don’t ask him any questions about that idiot who had a go at him 😬
I’d want to ask what he was eating,where can I get it and why doesn’t he have spice in his food when he loves it any other time 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a wonderful dignified response from Whitty in response to that question about the little tit stain that approached him 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just read online it was a 15 year old boy who had a go at Whitty, the mother is appalled apparently 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.