Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh Whitty has hairy arms as well! Wasn’t expecting that!
Mmmmm.... Very nice 😋😋
Took both my parents for their vaccine this weekend, couldn't get them at the same time but both times it was fantastically well organised, calm, happy and they were so happy to have their "I've had the covid vaccine" sticker... Thank you NHS, what would we do without you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all. Mattikins is doing the briefing tonight. Been feeling a bit down the past few days so hoping he’s going to mumble his way through the briefing tonight as it normally makes me giggle

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all. Mattikins is doing the briefing tonight. Been feeling a bit down the past few days so hoping he’s going to mumble his way through the briefing tonight as it normally makes me giggle
Get Whitty into the red room, he’ll give you a boost cushty ❤❤😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen your post cushty, sorry to hear you are having a moment. I hope you’ve had a better day. Tomorrow we start again. Feeling much the same myself. Everyone (at home) getting on my wick and there’s nowhere to hide. I need to sleep it off and start afresh tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.