Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone send in any questions to Mattikins in the end? He answering them now, he’s been asked about his pink ties again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone send in any questions to Mattikins in the end? He answering them now, he’s been asked about his pink ties again 😂
I was just coming on to say this. He’s asked the pink tie question all the time but always side steps it. I think there is a reason and he just doesn’t want anyone to know. Maybe he’s superstitious about it? In the early Downing Street briefings he used to wear a dark blue one as well sometimes, but very quickly that stopped.

I was just coming on to say this. He’s asked the pink tie question all the time but always side steps it. I think there is a reason and he just doesn’t want anyone to know. Maybe he’s superstitious about it? In the early Downing Street briefings he used to wear a dark blue one as well sometimes, but very quickly that stopped.
Ooh good call, maybe it is a superstition?!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what he tell his wife?

’Darling, I’m just popping to a hospital again. Don’t wait up’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all, I was just thinking its nearly a year since this thread was started and we all bonded over our love of the MP's.:love: :giggle:

• Heart
It’s hard to believe isnt it? This time last year I was still working normally, people were aware of Covid, but it wasn’t a big thing, and everyone was laughing about it. I even went to a wedding in February half term. A proper wedding, hundred guests etc. Within a month we were in lockdown. It’s crazy when you think about it.

Morning, wow I can’t believe it’s been almost a year. I can still remember saying to Mr C that I wasn’t worried about the virus in China, it will fizzle out. This is why I’m not a Doctor or Scientist 😬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.