Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monday’s are hard! Managed about half hour of school today, he didn’t want to listen and I cba to push it when I’ve got to work too. Screen time hours were off the charts! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I missed the briefing too but could do without the doom and gloom news for one day.

Whitty needs to grace our screens again this week or JVT to perk us up or another Raab FB live sesh.

Reactions: 2
I randomly decided to look at my grandparents old houses on Google Earth today and got upset. Don’t even know why I did it?? My Nana would still have been alive an in her house when the photo was taken as well (she was housebound) 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 5
We need a Raab briefing. Starting off with him making us moist with that sexy voice of his, then causing fanny flutters with a bit of finger licking and then a throbbing vein and mardy face session answering the same old crappy questions. Happy times!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all. Mattikins is doing the briefing tonight. Been feeling a bit down the past few days so hoping he’s going to mumble his way through the briefing tonight as it normally makes me giggle
Aww, not good but it gets us all sometimes. Is Whitty too busy in the office?? You can always watch an online lecture and pretend he's talking filth not science 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My son and I need a kick up the arse to home school today. So far we’ve raced cars and ate mini Lindt eggs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Come on girl, give your head a shake! 💪🏻

isn’t tues usually a Boris Whitty day?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cars are
My son and I need a kick up the arse to home school today. So far we’ve raced cars and ate mini Lindt eggs 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Come on girl, give your head a shake! 💪🏻

isn’t tues usually a Boris Whitty day?
Cars are all about motion, racing tracks are different shapes and lengths. Very educational!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.