Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to see his status updates. Tagging himself in hospitals, liking groups such as Nursing UK (I have no idea of that is a thing or not ๐Ÿ˜‚). Tues night "watching Holby"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good afternoon. I wonder if we will get anymore action from our men today?

Reactions: 1
Look what a friend of mine found from 2019 - Whitty and JVT getting their flu jabs. Whitty's face!!!!

JVT.jpg
Whitty.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No I can see that beautiful sofa in the distance ๐Ÿ˜ did anyone ask any rude questions? He looks hot there ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Long day at work, thought ill just pop to the shop to grab some lovely sanitary wear and a few cans of gin (living the high life) . Only to have a girl collapse and have a fit and need an ambulance. I just wanted some gin ๐Ÿ˜ฌ thankfully paramedics weren't that long so I'm now home to enjoy the gin.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No I can see that beautiful sofa in the distance ๐Ÿ˜ did anyone ask any rude questions? He looks hot there ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Long day at work, thought ill just pop to the shop to grab some lovely sanitary wear and a few cans of gin (living the high life) . Only to have a girl collapse and have a fit and need an ambulance. I just wanted some gin ๐Ÿ˜ฌ thankfully paramedics weren't that long so I'm now home to enjoy the gin.
Oh no! Thatโ€™s awful. Lucky you were there.

Enjoy that gin! You deserve it!

Reactions: 1
Oh no! Thatโ€™s awful. Lucky you were there.

Enjoy that gin! You deserve it!
I only sat with her until she stopped fitting, I didn't do anything. It always bloody panics me. I can either do basic life support or do a vaginal examination. Anything in the middle terrifies me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Give me a baby coming out any day, though maybe not in the supermarket.

Gin tastes great. Catching up on Corrie. Friday nights are never dull here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.