Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh definitely. She’d eat him alive and then spit him out, and he knows it.

Reactions: 2
I think I might have accidentally stumbled upon Matt’s personal/private Facebook page!

(And I swear I it was accidental)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I might have accidentally stumbled upon Matt’s personal/private Facebook page!

(And I swear I it was accidental)
Accidental. Though I think I keep getting Raabs when I search for him on Facebook in the vain hope I'll get a glimpse of the brown belt and dad jeans.

Do you ever read stuff back and wonder what's happened to you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Accidental. Though I think I keep getting Raabs when I search for him on Facebook in the vain hope I'll get a glimpse of the brown belt and dad jeans.

Do you ever read stuff back and wonder what's happened to you 😂😂
The silly bugger has put a photo of himself has put a photo of himself as his profile picture, otherwise you’d never know it was his page 😂😂😂. I was actually being nosey and looking for his wife.

And yes, I do wonder WTF has happened to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The silly bugger has put a photo of himself has put a photo of himself as his profile picture, otherwise you’d never know it was his page 😂😂😂. I was actually being nosey and looking for his wife.

And yes, I do wonder WTF has happened to me.
What have you found out?

Reactions: 1
Send him a friend request!!!!! Do it do it!!!! I’m getting over excited again!! 😂😂😂🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Matt’s wife is a big animal rights campaigner. Her whole feed is full of petitions to improve animal welfare.
What else? I was hoping you were going to say she worked in Poundland . Not that I’m knocking Poundland, I love a £1 bag of Cadbury buttons as much as the next person.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What else? I was hoping you were going to say she worked in Poundland . Not that I’m knocking Poundland, I love a £1 bag of Cadbury buttons as much as the next person.
No nothing, there’s very little personal information on either of their accounts. I am a bit gutted really 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.