Downing Street Men #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw it's mine and Dom's first anniversary soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† almost a year since I developed a kink for a tory.

I was looking forward to going to the ballet a year ago, and planning my child's birthday party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Aw it's mine and Dom's first anniversary soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† almost a year since I developed a kink for a tory.

I was looking forward to going to the ballet a year ago, and planning my child's birthday party
Your going to have to do something for your anniversary πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

He’s just realised it’s almost a year @Platypusfattypus, he’s sat in his pants trying to find you a gift πŸ˜‚
EF31FD20-08CA-472D-8BA4-7DFF9836B504.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Oooh Wonderful Whitty is winning the poll @cushtybert you better watch out your mans become Mr Popular. Anyway Ive just looked back and the first thread was started in May so on the anniversary shell we all gather on here with a glass of bubbly to celebrate? someone needs to inform Matt in his Q&A box and you never know Him or Bojo might pop in to say thanks for all the support. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Oooh Wonderful Whitty is winning the poll @cushtybert you better watch out your mans become Mr Popular. Anyway Ive just looked back and the first thread was started in May so on the anniversary shell we all gather on here with a glass of bubbly to celebrate? someone needs to inform Matt in his Q&A box and you never know Him or Bojo might pop in to say thanks for all the support. :giggle:
Yes!!

Reactions: 2
64C2D9CE-00DF-445D-94A8-7C0515FE9859.jpeg

My husbands valentines card, thought you ladies would appreciate it ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@Blue raspberry slush pupp have you seen on the Captain Tom thread that someone met Kier and he was wearing velcro shoes. I think you need to stage an intervention.
LIES!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SMEAR CAMPAIGN!!!

Velcro shoes? Can’t he tie his laces?!
Give him a break!! He’s older than your guys!!!!

Velcro...should be banned. Imagine kier in his nylon briefs with some Velcro straps πŸ˜‚ pulling on the the old pubes
Il be the only one pulling on his pubes thanks very much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.