Downing Street Men #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biden has won! Wonder if Boris is sober enough right now to phone and congratulate him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Sky news are give Dom an absolute grilling , Dom is stuttering a lot! Can’t see reporters name but she’s going for him, she said I don’t want to give you a hard time but I think she wants him to give her something hard.

• Haha
It's Sophy Ridge, we have it on here. He did look a bit embarrassed when he was talking about being in contact with someone who had covid, maybe the mistress story is true!

• Haha
Sky news are give Dom an absolute grilling , Dom is stuttering a lot! Can’t see reporters name but she’s going for him, she said I don’t want to give you a hard time but I think she wants him to give her something hard.
Dom is shitting himself because he now has to work with a pro EU and pro Irish peace process US President and knows he’s stuffed. His message to the new president was very warm and he was rightly attacked for it on Twitter, He also didn’t bother to mention Kamala Harris at all. He really doesnt think women should hold high office at all methinks.

I bet his wife got one hell of an angry shag last night though. That vein was a throbbing for sure 😂

Oh Dom you dirty git, sticking your prick into lots of tit and now you’ve gone into isolation incase your sick.

thank you, thank you, takes a bow, will collect my award later for this little rhyme 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s talking about Dom again, she wants to shag him. They r replaying parts of the interview again.

• Haha
I wonder if people in the media know that Dom has been playing away and that’s why they were grilling him about who he’d been in contact with?

Now if you are wondering where @Platypusfattypus is Rishi has arranged for her to be flown on a private jet to Canada. Take that Dom you dirty sod! The only Tory who is filthy in a good way is Chris 'wonderful' Whitty.:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Now if you are wondering where @Platypusfattypus is Rishi has arranged for her to be flown on a private jet to Canada. Take that Dom you dirty sod! The only Tory who is filthy in a good way is Chris 'wonderful' Whitty.:rolleyes:
Sorry for the radio silence, I've only just landed. Very impressed with the "Canadian scenery" that I'm currently viewing 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.